GMG.COM BB GAME TEAMS ANNOUNCED!

KRAM1

Here are the teams for this year's GMG.Com BB Classic...each Coach picked their team through a player draft concluded this morning (saturday.March 1st). let the trash talk begin!

GREEN TEAM

UNT90 - Coach

Emmitt01

THOR

southsideguy

UNTAlumni.com

Audy

unt88

Rico

Corey

DRAY

DIMES

Dru

ZEKE

WHITE TEAM

Andrew - Coach

smoothfresh

Harry

meangreenacct

Mean_Green09

Rudy'sBBQ

Lance

Andrewrozell

Ragemaster5000

Gage

aztecskin

forevereagle

It is going to be a battle folks...come on out and watch...we will have a silent auction with some cool UNT and non-unt items, concession stand and other fun stuff. Tip off is 5PM in the UNT Volleyball gym...BE THERE...please!

• Upvote 1

You do that ..I'm heading to the bar for some beer...not worried...

We have a terrific combination of height, ball handlers, and bulk. Shooting is the only thing that is uncertain. We will own the boards.

We will be the slightly older team. I like it that way.

Shirts ordered...check

Trophies ordered...check

Silent Auction Items being gathered...check

Teams set...check

Referees set...check (even remembered the whistles this year!)

Gym reserved...check

Concessions items bought...check

Balls, scoreboard, PA ready...check

OK, we are closing in on GAME DAY. Please come out and enjoy some Mean green fans playing a bit of basketball in support of a very good cause...the UNT Cheer Squad...as they prepare for competition at Nationals! Don't forget...the Cheer Squad will unveil its winning routine during halftime of our game...first time performed in public! Be there to see the game and our great Cheer Squad athletes! MARCH 22nd...tip-off at 5PM...UNT VOLLEYBALL GYM!

• Upvote 2

Shirts ordered...check

Trophies ordered...check

Silent Auction Items being gathered...check

Teams set...check

Referees set...check (even remembered the whistles this year!)

Gym reserved...check

Concessions items bought...check

Balls, scoreboard, PA ready...check

OK, we are closing in on GAME DAY. Please come out and enjoy some Mean green fans playing a bit of basketball in support of a very good cause...the UNT Cheer Squad...as they prepare for competition at Nationals! Don't forget...the Cheer Squad will unveil its winning routine during halftime of our game...first time performed in public! Be there to see the game and our great Cheer Squad athletes! MARCH 22nd...tip-off at 5PM...UNT VOLLEYBALL GYM!

Thanks for doing all this Mark! Always a great event and lots of fun.

You said you had some of Pennsylvania ' s finest...

Ha...ha...I do...just hoping you forgot! I already have it set out for you so i won't forget! Yummy...Yummy Yuengling!