early 2014 Bowl Projections

GOMG2013

I'd be content with playing in Albuquerque. I like the city and it's not too far away, 9 or 10 hours. I however would not be content with a 6-6 record. I think the talent we lost is undeniable, but the talent that we do have and the talent coming in to push upperclassmen we should get to 8 if not 9 wins with the schedule. 2-2 in OOC is very, very doable. Maybe even 3-1. 6-2 in conference play should and in my honest opinion will happen. So pending our OOC performance 9-3 is not out of the realm of possibilities. Playing a softy MWC team in a bowl could put North Texas in the sacred land of 10 wins. Just my opinion, we'll see how it plays out. QB and D-line performance in the spring and fall camp will tell the tale.

If we finish next season bowl eligible, and the champ comes out of the east, UNT should go to the HOD again. No other team in C-USA can put 35,000 fans into the Cotton Bowl. UTSA could bring a good crowd, but I doubt they could travel 35,000. There are other bowls that would make sense for the other teams in the west. UTEP or UTSA would be the most likely to head to the New Mexico Bowl, and Rice, LA Tech, UTSA or Southern Miss could play in the New Orleans Bowl. Just my take on it.

ULL in the Cotton also made me laugh. BYU in the HOD? This site doesn't seem to have a clue.

Edited by Side Show Joe

Kill me. Worst city in America.

LaLa in the Cotton Bowl? Love those guys, but hardly...

Not even close. When I lived in El Paso we use to go to Albuquerque to get away to civilization. There is fun to be had there. If we played a bowl there you could make the game coincide with a ski trip up to Taos or Angel Fire. It would be greatness.

If we finish next season bowl eligible, and the champ comes out of the east, UNT should go to the HOD again. No other team in C-USA can put 35,000 fans into the Cotton Bowl. UTSA could bring a good crowd, but I doubt they could travel 35,000. There are other bowls that would make sense for the other teams in the west. UTEP or UTSA would be the most likely to head to the New Mexico Bowl, and Rice, LA Tech, UTSA or Southern Miss could play in the New Orleans Bowl. Just my take on it.

ULL in the Cotton also made me laugh. BYU in the HOD? This site doesn't seem to have a clue.

Exactly. It's all about the money for the HoD and I'm not sure there is another team that would travel to that bowl as well as we would. No chance a 6 win bowl eligible UNT doesn't get the HoD knocking.

Exactly. It's all about the money for the HoD and I'm not sure there is another team that would travel to that bowl as well as we would. No chance a 6 win bowl eligible UNT doesn't get the HoD knocking.

I hope you are right. That was fun. UNLV's fans traveled terrible. If we had gotten any of the previous HOD teams the attendance record would have been crushed for the HOD bowl game.

Not even close. When I lived in El Paso we use to go to Albuquerque to get away to civilization. There is fun to be had there. If we played a bowl there you could make the game coincide with a ski trip up to Taos or Angel Fire. It would be greatness.

Taos and Angel Fire are not Albuquerque. That may be the only saving grace.

All you single guys prepare to make adjustments in what you consider good looking on this trip. Consider anything under 170lbs a keeper.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fat and ugly.

Ugliest women in any major American city. At least the ones I have been to.

Had a buddy who worked there for a while. He would tell his co-workers he was headed back to civilization whenever he returned home to Fort Worth.

I personally spent a week out there and saw about 3 attractive women.

And I went to a basketball game at UNM.

Sad, sad place. Really nothing to do except head to the ski resort towns near by.

• Upvote 2

Fat and ugly.

Ugliest women in any major American city. At least the ones I have been to.

Had a buddy who worked there for a while. He would tell his co-workers he was headed back to civilization whenever he returned home to Fort Worth.

I personally spent a week out there and saw about 3 attractive women.

And I went to a basketball game at UNM.

Sad, sad place. Really nothing to do except head to the ski resort towns near by.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I want to print and frame your posts sometime.