Put him in the Wintrich Slow Cooker and out pops a 6'6 260 lb Tight End.

My guess is that ULM will promise him a shot at QB -- just a guess...

I hope we have an extra spot and we can land him. Could help us in a LOT of ways.

Put him in the Wintrich Slow Cooker and out pops a 6'6 260 lb Tight End.

if you stick him with wintrich for 4 years, he pops out at 265-270 DE! with his large frame and lateral quickness (played receiver also) he could really be a complete DE!!!

this is absolutely wishful thinking but can you imagine the 2017 season with a seasoned X coming from one side and Chumley from the other???

• Upvote 2

if you stick him with wintrich for 4 years, he pops out at 265-270 DE! with his large frame and lateral quickness (played receiver also) he could really be a complete DE!!!

this is absolutely wishful thinking but can you imagine the 2017 season with a seasoned X coming from one side and Chumley from the other???

I can imagine that. In fact, if he were able to gain weight and make the transition, I see him playing on Sundays. Big ifs....but I remember Cedric Hardman and he started out with even less height and weight than Chumley. One of our Pro-Bowl grads.

I can imagine that. In fact, if he were able to gain weight and make the transition, I see him playing on Sundays. Big ifs....but I remember Cedric Hardman and he started out with even less height and weight than Chumley. One of our Pro-Bowl grads.

I think it was the late, great(ly missed) Ron Shanklin who told some of us Cedrick Hardman was 5'10" and 180 pounds as a Mean Green freshmen; left UNT at 6'4" 240 pounds with an NFL #1 draft choice by the SF 49'ers as his reward,

Read that Hardman still has the 49'ers sacs record to this day even though during part of his 49'er career they weren't keeping such records officially.

To this day I'm not sure why Cedrick Hardman is not in the NFL Hall of Fame especially when I think of some of the "slow of foot" NY football Giants who are there because (mostly) they played in the Big Apple and had all the eastern sports media votes to get in the NFL/HOF because of it. Granted, life is truly not fair for some.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen