BB radio show to begin Jan 13th

NT03

Glad you all have time to high five and grab ass while a promising season falls apart...

Talking about LSU? Since when was it "promising"? Have you not been paying attention? Kids..... Phew!

Oh, forgot....Dude!

Dude...dude...that was fast...wasn't even posted before the -1 hit...dude!

BTW, Dude..."it" refers to UNT above...Kids...errrr...Dudes these days...lolz.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I had no interest in asking a public question. Got to ask mine in private before, during and after the show.

Usually the loudest board talkers are pretty much the quietest ones in public. They seem to always want someone else to ask the questions. Interesting how that often works.

Note: Your post is obviously cut for length above.

You have more posts than probably 90% of the members on this board. Urinal questions are not public, DUDE.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All I saw is never music. Wow. God is a total buzz kill and is very, very against every study ever done that unequivocally show music enhances children's cognitive ability. Oh. Maybe that's the problem.

Anywho, I'm taking my kid to a Badfish concert in Dallas next weekend. We're going to listen to songs about shooting up and teenage prostitution. I hope I don't get smitten on the train.

All I saw is never music. Wow. God is a total buzz kill and is very, very against every study ever done that unequivocally show music enhances children's cognitive ability. Oh. Maybe that's the problem.

Anywho, I'm taking my kid to a Badfish concert in Dallas next weekend. We're going to listen to songs about shooting up and teenage prostitution. I hope I don't get smitten on the train.

As in the Sublime cover band? Was your daughter even born when Brad OD'd? It's a pretty decent show they put on, need a lou dog to add to the experience.

As in the Sublime cover band? Was your daughter even born when Brad OD'd? It's a pretty decent show they put on, need a lou dog to add to the experience.

As in the sublime cover band. She was born five years after Bradley died, but she knows the songs well. Something about dad being in college in southern California in the early nineties and maybe seeing them several times and being a huge fan.

As in the sublime cover band. She was born five years after Bradley died, but she knows the songs well. Something about dad being in college in southern California in the early nineties and maybe seeing them several times and being a huge fan.

Was 5446 your number?

• Upvote 2

Was 5446 your number?

Benford doesn't work in the world today. He's an east side institution and he's in decay. And if I had a program I wished to portray, I would surely find another way. You see, Andrew was always taught that boy meets girl. Falls in love gets married and forgets the world. Nine months later, that sweet RAW's on the way, kiss Skiver on the cheek and life's ok.

• Upvote 5

Benford doesn't work in the world today. He's an east side institution and he's in decay. And if I had a program I wished to portray, I would surely find another way. You see, Andrew was always taught that boy meets girl. Falls in love gets married and forgets the world. Nine months later, that sweet RAW's on the way, kiss Skiver on the cheek and life's ok.

I get it.... you work harder than me.

Also... I sang it in my head as I read it.

Also... wink.

• Upvote 1

I wanna know, hey Denton am I the only one, tell me.

... ... ... ...

And she said you're not the only one, but you're the best Tony.

BOOM! BOOM!

• Upvote 1