Good Game Guys

chitownrebel

First off congrats on winning...you guys were the better team. I do wish we hadn't fumbled when we were up 7 to 0. Might have been a different game.

For people knocking our band, cheerleaders, and attendance please remember our band had to take a bus from Las Vegas to the game. They didn't all make the trip and the Rebel Girls, our national champion dance team was at a competition.

We were definitely out numbered and your fans were loud although in Las Vegas the wave would have been discouraged and not allowed. Is that a UNT tradition or something?

Overall even though we lost it was a fun experience to play in a New Year's Day bowl in the historic cotton bowl. Enjoy your victory

Good having you in Texas. Hope you had a good time. The wave is done every where. Why would it be discouraged? Never heard that before.

• Upvote 1

I hate the wave.

Not sure how you can ban the wave, but I know the Texas Rangers discourage it with tounge-n-cheek video displays

totally agree...the wave is soooo tired. The Rangers are just in discouraging it....who do you want to distract more...your hitter or your pitcher. Edited by 3XL