Tulane vs. ULL tonight at 8pm

Harry

Nostalgia? No, they're just a great team with a devoted fanbase that deserves to win. And Tulane can get bent. I won't shed any tears if they lose by 30.

No, we should not have stayed in the Sun Belt. Not sure where that question came from.

The question came from context clues.

He is saying that why would we root for a Sun Belt team since we need the perception of CUSA to increase.

He followed up by implying people who are rooting for ULL are pretty much saying they would rather have us stay in the Sun Belt, since they would rather have that conference's perception increase.

Now you know :phone:

The question came from context clues.

He is saying that why would we root for a Sun Belt team since we need the perception of CUSA to increase.

He followed up by implying people who are rooting for ULL are pretty much saying they would rather have us stay in the Sun Belt, since they would rather have that conference's perception increase.

Now you know :phone:

And everything in my post made clear that there are other reasons to root for a team besides conference perception. And most people following the bowls are choosing a team to cheer for based on reasons other than conference perception.

And everything in my post made clear that there are other reasons to root for a team besides conference perception. And most people following the bowls are choosing a team to cheer for based on reasons other than conference perception.

True that. And ULL is killing them so speculation doesn't matter anymore lol

EDIT: I'll eat my words if I need to...

Edited by Eagle915

Looks like 10 to 1 ULL fans...great crowd..

No way. That would mean there are almost 55k ULL fans there. Don't forget the cameras are mounted on Tulane's side so almpst ever shot will show the red wall of ULL fans.

On a few endzone shots, you can see Tulane's side, and there are more ULL fans, but ULL has to have 28k or so.