Club Level seats

unt_rocket09

Stadium donation, per seat, is 3,125 6,250 or 12,500 depending on the section. Seats are $350 per regardless of section. Mgc donation is minimum $500 per year.

It depends on what you like. Some people prefer to sit in the stands. I really enjoy the club, even though I don't think I had any drinks up there this year.

But it's a great view, they have a free buffet (been declining in quality lately) free soft drinks, and indoor viewing when the weather gets foul.

• Upvote 2

Once you pay out your "Stadium donation" over 5 years then the only thing you pay is the yearly donation plus cost of seats? Is it 350 per ticket per game or 350 bucks for the seat for the year?

• Upvote 1

I spent a couple years in the student section, ten on the sidelines, and the last couple in the club level... If you can swing a sideline pass it is greatness, but the club level is a great experience itself. Can't recommend it enough, not cheap but worth the money if you have it to spare.

Increased revenue from things like the club level is the reason we can afford to bring in early season games like Idaho and Texas southern, instead of having five home games.

• Upvote 4

I had for years talked about giving more money to build a stadium, if they would ever commit to building one.

So when the pricing policy came out for club, I felt the donation for the club level seats fulfilled my commitment to increase funding a stadium.

I have spent about 2 hours up there since the stadium opened, but I have sent a lot of people up there that have enjoyed the view, the games and the atmosphere.

One of those friends now has a son that will attend UNT in the fall (with my son) and he is buying two seats up there also.

GMG

• Upvote 2

Also, I have experienced zero resistance when I wanted to walk down and watch the game from the seats on the alumni side of the stadium.

You can go in and out between the club and regular seats, just make sure they scan you out as you leave the entrance to club level and you tell them you are coming back.

So, you can go up and eat, watch the 1st qtr, come down and watch the second qtr from the stands. If it starts to rain at halftime, just head on back up to the club. Takes 5 minutes, tops.

Now, this could change if we ever managed to start selling out games, or even the Alumni side of the stadium, but we are still at least 5 consecutive winning seasons away from that occurring.

The only disappointment I have had with the seats is the food. It has gone from cheap Mexico All-Inclusive level to just above Panchos level this year. But you aren't buying the seats for the food. Plus, I'm usuAlly stuffed from tailgating before the game. As I get older and tailgate less, I'm sure I'm going to want the food to improve, but right now, it doesn't affect me that much.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

The beer decision, when it's made, will enable vendors to sell ONLY on the alum side with no carry back to the student side. All beer sales will cease at the end of the 3rd quarter. The new president will make this call. President Rawlings felt since the new guy would have to live with it, that he (the new pres), should make the call.

The beer decision, when it's made, will enable vendors to sell ONLY on the alum side with no carry back to the student side. All beer sales will cease at the end of the 3rd quarter. The new president will make this call. President Rawlings felt since the new guy would have to live with it, that he (the new pres), should make the call.

I hope vendors sell more than the big 3 (Bud, Coors, Miller) otherwise I won't be buying any overpriced beer.

I hope vendors sell more than the big 3 (Bud, Coors, Miller) otherwise I won't be buying any overpriced beer.

Metzler's is the vendor upstairs. They pretty much only sell the big 3 and Shiner. I would appreciate a wider selection and think that when the current contract expires, they should aggressively seek out John Williams. That guy would make a stadium bar experience you'd remember.

The only disappointment I have had with the seats is the food. It has gone from cheap Mexico All-Inclusive level to just above Panchos level this year. But you aren't buying the seats for the food. Plus, I'm usuAlly stuffed from tailgating before the game. As I get older and tailgate less, I'm sure I'm going to want the food to improve, but right now, it doesn't affect me that much.

What the hell do you mean?