RV and DMAC need to resign honorably

GreenFlag

How'd Marble Falls fare in the playoffs this weekend? Oh. They didn't! They have a loser coach! We sucked ass today, but no matter what happens, we're going bowling and we're going to finish with a winning record! How soon people have forgotten how shitty we used to be, very recently! Today sucked, but this program, with Mac, Skladany, and RV at the helm is light years ahead of what we were three short years ago.

• Upvote 1

How have I never met Cerebus?

Answer: Because I don't exist, I am actually a alternative account of TTG.

Actual Answer: TTG doesn't exist, he is actually an alternative account of RamonFlanigan.

Really Real Answer: After admin'ing the board for a decade and then trolling for a couple, I don't actually like to meet anyone because I can no longer remember all the people who want to just say hi and those that I have given a decent reason to shank me.

• Upvote 2

Emotions got the better of me and I apologize. RVand DMaC should resign dishonorably. The new Prez should decline out of shame

What I love about GreenFlag is whenever he reaches that level at which other, lesser men would think they had hit bottom, he just pulls out the pick axe and gets to work.

• Upvote 3

You guys are funny! Lol

It's hilarious to watch the meltdown for sure (I've seen several in our short history)... BUT y'all need to calm down and relax.

Utsa is a damn good football team. You did not lose to a crappy team, that's for certain. We have been in the top 3 in CUSA offense all year, and a little more hidden than the numbers show... Pretty dang good on defense over the second half of the season. Utsa is a legit contender in CUSA. Save for a gifted td and another lapse just before half against Rice, we'd be undefeated in the division.

Our loss to Marshall was an anomaly. We had just come off a game we SHOULD have won (and I'm dead serious on that, go back and rewatch it) against Houston... And the team wasn't focused at all traveling to Marshall. Of all our games this season, that's the only one I see where the real Roadrunner team didn't show up. We gave okie light all we could, and Arizona is another legit team that just took Oregon out today.

As good as I think this team is, there is still work to be done. Our sights are dead set on La Tech now. We'll do our part. If Tulane can ride the momentum of a big win today, and do their part against Rice, we will represent our division at the CUSA Championship game... And make no mistake, we will represent the West well.

Edited by warcat
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1