I'd rather lose...

meangreener

Than be represented by a team like UTSA. I'm not even kidding.

Every time I, or any other person in that student section, think of UTSA, they'll immediately go back to that disgustingly trashy team and the fact that they ran out to the field and directly began flipping off the student section. It's the "U" mentality Coker was famous for at Miami but I would be disgusted to be represented by them.

This loss hurts. They were more pumped up and more energetic and outplayed us completely. They were the better team. But they were an embarrassment to their school in sportsmanship.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Than be represented by a team like UTSA. I'm not even kidding.

Every time I, or any other person in that student section, think of UTSA, they'll immediately go back to that disgustingly trashy team and the fact that they ran out to the field and directly began flipping off the student section. It's the "U" mentality Coker was famous for at Miami but I would be disgusted to be represented by them.

This loss hurts. They were more pumped up and more energetic and outplayed us completely. They were the better team. But they were an embarrassment to their school in sportsmanship.

I wonder what that student section did. Don't play innocent. If your student section is anything like you are on here and Twitter then maybe you deserved it.

I think you're lying though. Take your loss and move on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

I wonder what that student section did. Don't play innocent. If your student section is anything like you are on here and Twitter then maybe you deserved it.

They ran onto the field and started it. Go look at ALL the Twitter posts about the classless UTSA players. The student section is normally vicious but UTSA started it. Also, players shouldn't respond.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think you're full of crap. Take your victory and move on.

• Upvote 1

Remember the bench clearing brawl between Miami and FIU? Guess who was the head coach of Miami? He never has control over his players and they act like thugs. Do I need to bring up the Kellen Winslow II interview after the Miami vs Tennessee game? Straight thug. He lets his players act like Undisciplined hooligans.

Edited by BadKarma

Remember the bench clearing brawl between Miami and FIU? Guess who was the head coach of Miami? He never has control over his players and they act like thugs. Do I need to bring up the Kellen Winslow II interview after the Miami vs Tennessee game? Straight thug. He lets his players act like Undisciplined hooligans.

Exactly.

Hank and George kept mentioning how dirty the team was. I have never heard either of them talk about another team like that. They are about as even as it gets for a broadcasting crew for a school.

I don't think they ever used the word "dirty." But they did mention several times that they were jawing a lot and taking shots after the whistle blew.