Blacked Out Again?

GangGreen

Can't find the game on Time Warner in San Antonio Area, again. I just don't understand how you can have Time Warner Cable, the game is being shown on Time Warner Sports Channel, but you can't watch the #%%@^ game!

Then add to that, you pay a monthly subscription to MGS all access and can't watch the games anymore.

Good News Fellas!

Here is an email I sent to Time Warner Sports and their response:

Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:01 AM
To: twc.sportschannelweb
Subject: North Texas vs. UTSA

http://www.twcsportschannel.com/arti...vs-north-texas

This link shows that the North Texas vs. UTSA will be shown in the San Antonio area. However, the on screen guide and TV listings on the web are not showing that the game will be carried.

Which one is correct?

Here is the Response

Hi,

The game will be available, we are working to update the TV listing.

Thank you,

Mike Cartelli
News14.com
TWCSportsChannel.com
(704) 973-5825

Looking like KNTU for Houstonians?

Hopefully this gets picked up on frontrowsports.

The UTEP game also was listed as Time/Warner, and it was on ComCast in Houston - my NT alum friend here in Sugar Land watched it. I've asked him to check his cable guide; I'll let you know tonight.

Edited by Stix

wonder if it will be on Uverse in HTown...... any hot leads out there let me know

I also have Uverse, it's not looking good for us. Hopefully we can get it on frontrowsports.

what is frontrowsports? excuse my naivete.....

what is frontrowsports? excuse my naivete.....

They stream online sports so you can watch for free ... and also exercise your clicking finger by giving you many, many popups to close. Just don't install anything and it's fine for those of us desperate enough to use it.

This is the one big negative about CUSA. Last year we have many games on ESPN3 which provides a quality broadcast. This year this is maybe the fourth game that's not available anywhere except MAYBE frontrow sports. CUSA better have a plan for getting that worked out.

The UTEP game also was listed as Time/Warner, and it was on ComCast in Houston - my NT alum friend here in Sugar Land watched it. I've asked him to check his cable guide; I'll let you know tonight.

No sign of the game on ComCast Houston. :(

I called Stadia on Westgreen in Houston and they said it's on the list of games to be played tomorrow. I'm going to go there and hope for the best.

Then I better call Stadia in Sugar Land...

Talked to the manager, he said no. He said the game is in Time-Warner Texas (TWTX), and that isn't available at all in the Houston area, and he doesn't think that Westgreen (Katy) will have it either.

He does expect to have the Tulsa game, as he does get the Fox College Sports channels.

Edited by Stix

I just went through all of the Direct TV channels and didn't see the game.,

Harry - next time you interview RV you need to ask about tv coverage. It's much worse in CUSA than the Sun Belt if you count ESPN3 and the games aren't even showing up on the Mean Green channel. When are we going to get better coverage for those of us out of state?

• Upvote 1

I just went through all of the Direct TV channels and didn't see the game.,

Harry - next time you interview RV you need to ask about tv coverage. It's much worse in CUSA than the Sun Belt if you count ESPN3 and the games aren't even showing up on the Mean Green channel. When are we going to get better coverage for those of us out of state?

Did the same. Disappointing.

In fact, the only C-USA action I saw was the Marshall/FIU game at 5pm on FCS (626).