Line vs UTEP

Dr. Seuss

I havent seen a line yet, and yes we are 7-2 ATS.

The open was -21 and only place I can find a spread is Bet Online, -24. I'm assuming it's because of there QB, not sure which one will play.

Edit-- LVH and Wynn have it at -24 and -24.5, respectively.

Edited by Dr. Seuss

The open was -21 and only place I can find a spread is Bet Online, -24. I'm assuming it's because of there QB, not sure which one will play.

Edit-- LVH and Wynn have it at -24 and -24.5, respectively.

Seen the same.

Yeah. Since Jameill Showers went down UTEP has scored 14 points in total over the last two games. That includes that TAMU team that Rice put up 31 against. UTEP O v UNT D = Eminently Stoppable Force v Immovable Object.

Also, their defense has allowed 6.23 yards per carry.

I predicted a 24 point win but I'm thinking I went too low.

A lot of sharps haven't been on UNT, besides the USM game.. A lot of them liked Rice, thought our Defense was overrated.

Then they're not too sharp, are they?

You can tell the people who look at stat sheets and the people who actually watch the games. On paper, our defense really isn't that great. . . . We give up a ton of yards. But when it matters, our defense absolutely imposes its will on offenses.

Then they're not too sharp, are they?

You can tell the people who look at stat sheets and the people who actually watch the games. On paper, our defense really isn't that great. . . . We give up a ton of yards. But when it matters, our defense absolutely imposes its will on offenses.

Sharps avg 58% over the year. Sharps don't watch the games, they look at numbers. You don't have enough time to watch every game. You can analyze numbers,go by match ups and talk to other smarts that follow the conference a lot faster.

The lines usually moves in North Texas favor from the open, could be the public or syndicates. I just went by a little more than a handful of professionals from pregame.com

Lines up to 25 now

Edited by Dr. Seuss

So the line is up to 25. Not sure if there is a way to check historical lines and this sounds like a question for the Elias Sports Bureau. When, if ever, have we been a 25 point favorite? I'm sure some of the teams of the early aughts had big lines, but 25 is a big number!

My database only goes back 9 years and this is the largest