The Window is Open. FAU over Tulane

shaft

After this weekend it will be a 3-way tie in CUSA West with Tulane holding the tie-breaker.

If we win out, and Rice beats Tulane at the end of the season then UNT wins CUSA West.

Since the three tied teams have not all played each other, I assume the Tulane advantage is based on the better Western Division record. Head-to-head is not applicable yet. Agree that Tulane losing at Rice November 30 puts UNT in first if we win out.

• Upvote 1

Since the three tied teams have not all played each other, I assume the Tulane advantage is based on the better Western Division record. Head-to-head is not applicable yet. Agree that Tulane losing at Rice November 30 puts UNT in first if we win out.

Rice website says the game is on TV (FCS). I think that is the same channel that the Tulane and S. Miss games were on. Game time for the NT/Tulsa game has not been set yet so it is tough to say whether Mean Green will be able to watch both games without having to flip channels.

Rice website says the game is on TV (FCS). I think that is the same channel that the Tulane and S. Miss games were on. Game time for the NT/Tulsa game has not been set yet so it is tough to say whether Mean Green will be able to watch both games without having to flip channels.

It's the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend. Go to the game at Tulsa if you can.

It's the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend. Go to the game at Tulsa if you can.

Work obligations prevent me from leaving town otherwise I Would have bought my tickets and made my hotel reservations. It will be my final pager rotation for the foreseeable future though. :clapping: