UNT playing not to lose... Again

UNT90

Maybe folks need to wait awhile before they start the whine parade. UNT up 14-10. I recall lots of folks saying..."just win". Why don't we see if the Mean Green wins this one before our own fans start booing again like a few did as UNT trounced MT last week.

Just saying...the game is at half and whatever it looks like...UNT is winning. I would rather win "ugly" than lose "pretty". Hope here for that elusive ugly road win.

Just FYI...my Ok St Cowboys found a way to win UGLY over TCU today in the early game...hey, where is Froggy these days? OSU benched Denton's J W Walsh in the first half after a couple of terribly ugly interceptions. And OSU fumbled the ball away on about the 6...but found a way to win ugly. UNT can do the same.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Just FYI...my Ok St Cowboys found a way to win UGLY over TCU today in the early game...hey, where is Froggy these days? OSU benched Denton's J W Walsh in the first half after a couple of terribly ugly interceptions. And OSU fumbled the ball away on about the 6...but found a way to win ugly. UNT can do the same.

If we can hold on we'll have a better record than TCU and SMU. Best record in the DFW has a nice ring to it.
  • Upvote 2

If we can hold on we'll have a better record than TCU and SMU. Best record in the DFW has a nice ring to it.

Yep....kings of the metroplex has a nice ring to it! Froggy has been missing in action ever since the season actually got rolling in the Big XII...I think Froggy is O for Oklahoma this year! Ha!

• Upvote 1

The offense look revitalized so far this half.

How about that run on first down for a DT TD? Who called that one?

Oh, no...pass on first down for a DROP! Who called that?

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

TD Mean Green....on the ground by Byrd! Mean Green just looked pretty unstoppable on that drive! Mix of pass and run. Agree, nothing special as far as razz let dazzle, but that "winning ugly" thing is looking better all the time! Man, let's get this road loss monkey off the Mean Green backs TODAY!

Can do!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, I think keeping them guessing is the key...whether run or pass on any particular down.

Yes, Sir...agree. Seem to be doing that today. Defense can tee off now. No more scores for LA Tech!

End of 3rd... Mean Green up 28-10! I like this!