How Will the "Crisis" in DC Turn Out?

It is more amazing that some just believe one particular network when every other network .. plus printed news sources are saying something entirely different..

Also ask yourself..... did the all others all get together and just make stuff up??? Why would they do that anyway. ?

I don't watch that network you are talking about, by the way. I mean, NBC edits audio tape to make someone look racist. Why would I watch a network like that?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So if 21 kids in a classroom tell the same story about what happened after the teacher stepped out and a kid named Fox tells a different one, you would believe the kid named Fox and not the all the others.... hmmmmm .... does that sound reasonable to you...??? Hope you are never in charge a situation like that ..... or on a jury where all the witnesses tell one story and you don't believe them unless their name is Fox.

The Democratic Party received a total donation of $1,020,816, given by 1,160 employees of the three major broadcast television networks (NBC, CBS, ABC), while the Republican Party received only $142,863 via 193 donation in the 2008 elections...

Rupert Murdoch, the CEO of News Corporation (the parent of Fox News), is a libertarian, btw.

CNN, ABC , CBS AND NBC have become a little more than just liberal front groups in their selective reporting. (ie, Wendy Davis, Zimmerman, etc.)

If you lean more to the right, you are obviously going to believe that little boy (Fox). It's obvious that those other kids are only in it for the delusion of candy that someone promised them.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

The Democratic Party received a total donation of $1,020,816, given by 1,160 employees of the three major broadcast television networks (NBC, CBS, ABC), while the Republican Party received only $142,863 via 193 donation in the 2008 elections...

Rupert Murdoch, the CEO of News Corporation (the parent of Fox News), is a libertarian, btw.

CNN, ABC , CBS AND NBC have become a little more than just liberal front groups in their selective reporting. (ie, Wendy Davis, Zimmerman, etc.)

If you lean more to the right, you are obviously going to believe that little boy (Fox). It's obvious that those other kids are only in it for the delusion of candy that someone promised them.

Want to maybe produce some numbers from after Citizen's United?

Like this...http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/17/news-corp-donates-1-milli_n_684462.html

also...you've definitely "woo-hoo'd" in a bar and shouted "this is my song" when some Jovi or Journey tune came on the juke-box, huh?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Want to maybe produce some numbers from after Citizen's United?

Like this...http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/17/news-corp-donates-1-milli_n_684462.html

also...you've definitely "woo-hoo'd" in a bar and shouted "this is my song" when some Jovi or Journey tune came on the juke-box, huh?

Huff Post... what a reliable source.

Ugh... Do I really have to? I'd be happy to dig them up for you, but do you really need them? Do you think all those reporters had a change of heart in 2012? And if they did, (they didn't ;) what would that tell us about their stance on our current administration?

AND- I don't trust anyone that doesn't like Journey. And being that we live in the time after the "Citizens United"... I tend to stay away from bars with juke-boxes... OR bars that play Bon Jovi. I don't appreciate implications that I'm a tool. I think your age is showing. Laurie needs to stop slacking.

Edited by SSP
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Oh... Actually, the exact same age. Gah, I really hate my generation sometimes. 30 year old Liberal in NY? Way to be original.

In a Hippie compound in NY (actually Connecticut, so more of a Limousine compound). His politics are just to the left of Joseph Stalin. ;)

• Upvote 1

He's not that much older (early 30s) than you (mid 20s?).

Oh... Actually, the exact same age. Gah, I really hate my generation sometimes. 30 year old Liberal in NY? Way to be original.

In a Hippie compound in NY (actually Connecticut, so more of a Limousine compound). His politics are just to the left of Joseph Stalin. ;)

See...now we're steering this thread towards something more interesting...me.

What else you guys got?

• Upvote 4

has solid taste in beer

You're too damn old to be a hipster!! Everyone knows they all taste the same after the first 2, and they really don't taste that great to begin with.

You know damn well if all there was to drink was Schaffer light, you would be all over it!

It's like wine sobery for the lower class. Get over yoselves.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2

You're too damn old to be a hipster!! Everyone knows they all taste the same after the first 2, and they really don't taste that great to begin with.

You know damn well if all there was to drink was Schaffer light, you would be all over it!

Lemme guess...you're more of a Cosmopolitan kind of guy.

• Upvote 1

I like good beer, I like cheap beer. I have a special affection for Schaeffer, because it was then and still is now the one beer to have when you're having more than one. But it is true that the high end beer that's come out in the last five or so years is just...like nothing that ever existed before. And the 8-10% abv means you only need a couple before you're drooling all over yourself and move on to the cheap stuff. I will never be shy about walking over to your ice chest and absconding with a Bud Light from it. It's not beer slumming, it's other people's beer, which is always the best kind.

• Upvote 1

Spoken like a true conservative...

• Upvote 3

Friggin' Hipsters......

c25379e038be38946a091113959d0b69.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually, the only two reasons I've ever been called a hipster are because I wear Sketchers (that I don't even know how to spell) and I use an old school double edge safety razor. Otherwise, I'm all about exploiting capital and resources for my own personal gain just like every other red blooded American should be. And dreadlocks on a white dude look really, really stupid.