I figured it out!

We kept DT in there to add some more drama to his persona as played out in our new hit reality TV show, Beyond The Green! It's a simple reality show formula in action!

+1 to the TV ratings win column.

#untloses

#whocareswehaveatvshow

#right?guys?

#guys?

Edited by Christopher Walker
  • Upvote 2

He who hesitates loses?

We seemed so hesitant to be pro-active in the games early moments. Did we have the "on the road again" jitters? Had we believed the newspaper and online clippings a bit too much on last weeks slaughter of a lightly regarded Idaho Vandals team?

20/20 hindsight here, but with last week's offensive showing why in Cooter Brown's name did we choose to let the BobCats receive the kick-off? I'm a great 20/20 hindsights coach like a few others I know! Yet as a pre-game and kick-off time coach not quite as effective. :)

Luv' Those Mean Green! :thumbsu:

Not one coach, player, alum or fan can un-do that and I'd bet we have a bandwagon full of similar fans just the same. In fact, I know we do and I'll get to have some great food, fun and fellowship with them beginning (for me) around 1 PM this Saturday.

Lets learn the UNT Fight Song And Glory To The Green (then sing it ev'ry Game Day) no matter what and let especially let the Ball Staters hear it loud and clear.

:hair: To you who know the Apogee graphics crew or maybe pass this on to the Green Brigade Marching Band Director;

All but beg them to put Glory to the Green lyrics back on the jumbotron screen this Saturday and even the Fight Song for a bonus at the Green Brigade's pre-game show. Thanks in advance!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

#fightsongsavesall

Totally unrelated but...

...did our UNT/Idaho at fabulous Apogee Stadium actually outdraw Big 12 Baylor's game yesterday versus U of Buffalo at Floyd Casey Stadium? :blink:

Did any of you see the camera shots of the Baylor crowd yesterday? I could not believe what I saw.

And I'd bet UTSA outdrew TCU's game at ACS yesterday too; that is, actual butts in seats.

GMG!

PS: Now pardon me as I have a Sunday wedding to DJ this afternoon. Peace out? Can one still say that?

Edited by PlummMeanGreen