How many in San Antonio want to get together-Saturday

Mo Green

Come on San Antonio...I know you are out there! MoGreen is offering to help set this up...even going so far as to offer his own casa as a location....get this going and make it a big Mean Green San Antonio victory party!

Can't wait to start playing UTSA on a regular basis and get to go to San Antonio for games...the idea RV mentioned of a train trip down to SA is greatness. How great is it have a rival right here in Texas? SUPER GREAT...that's how great.

Thanks MoGreen for getting this going!

• Downvote 1

I know Danish & some ex-Letterman I'm going to contact, but who else out there waants to get together in a group to watch the game Saturday night?

In a Club or at my Casa w/ beer & drinks?

If y'all do go to a 'Club', be sure to wipe the Floor with those Runnin' Chickens after Okie State humiliates them in showing what FBS Football is all about!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hey good luck UTSA. Go get one for the league this weekend. We will be trying to do the same! Go runners. GMG!!!!!

I couldn't disagree with this anymore. I don't care if UTSA is in our league or not. If they even compete with Okie State for a half, it helps them with the media and with recruiting. We recruit heavily against them and we need them and Texas State to lose as much as possible, just like we need all of the other non-AQ Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma schools to lose as much as possible. Sorry, but I ain't rooting for any of them. Maybe for CUSA teams from out of the region, but it won't be for the other Texas schools, La Tech, Tulsa, or Tulane. Lets MUTS or Marshall win this week, but I want Okie State to pound UTSA.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not televised per se. It's on ESPN3, which has to be streamed through a computer/tablet, smartphone, or Xbox.

Just a heads up that if you do have access to ESPN3, and don't have an Xbox 360, you can get the WatchESPN app on Apple TV. Might be worth the $99.

Additionally, if you have a TV that supports Miracast, you can feed the WatchESPN app from an Android tablet/phone to the TV.

Just a heads up that if you do have access to ESPN3, and don't have an Xbox 360, you can get the WatchESPN app on Apple TV. Might be worth the $99.

Additionally, if you have a TV that supports Miracast, you can feed the WatchESPN app from an Android tablet/phone to the TV.

If you have iphones, or an ipad, it is great. If you have neither, I'd go for another option like roku or something.

Edited by Stan R
  • Upvote 1