Throwback Uniforms

trey3white

Don't get me wrong, I like the worm being used, just don't like all that mixed in.

Go with one look or the other,... Not all mixed in. At least this opens the door to using a logo down the road hopefully?

Rick

agree with this 100%. Pick a color scheme and do not mix dark green and lime green.

BARF.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

This athletic department has a lot of nerve using two different shades of green on these throwbacks. I mean why do anything if your going to upset these so-called fans on GMG.com.

I like the nice crisp clean jersey. The helmet looks kick a$$ as well. Thank you to our athletic department for doing this and I APPRECIATE your efforts and more importantly lets ensure these uniforms retire undefeated!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

technically, neither is a neon worm. the worm was white on a neon helmet.

But a lime green worm was used on apparel and various other things.

It wouldn't make much sense to use the shade of green from a different era on the logo.

That'd be like complaining that the new Astros logo has a blue star when on an orange backdrop.

• Upvote 1

Since we have a history of green color variations, I like the incorporation of the two. Really should be three, but who's counting. To me the ultimate uniform would use dark green (Dickey), lime green (Hayden Fry) and the current green. Still, me likes the new look.

• Upvote 1