Mesquite (TX) LB Jalen Montgomery picks up UNT offer

Harry

But he is 0 stars. That's for those that are excited about this young man, will spout this if he commits to NT yet complain if he goes elsewhere. Would love to have you at NT young Mr. Montgomery.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3

He just recently appeared on 247 and the other services haven't listed him. I think that he will be evaluated/reevaluated and his stock will rise dramatically. He may not end up a 3* but he should be close. I was more impressed by his video than I have been by most. I like his size, speed and intelligence. Seems to have a knack for being in the right place at the right time. On this one, regardless of what the recruiting gurus say, I think that we'll be happy with our choice if he commits.

Edited by GrayEagle
  • Upvote 1