MGB: UNT lands No. 2

Glad to have both of them, but figure it will be about a week before someone bitches about the lack offers and stars.

OK Lifer, I'll start it off. But, I'm really bitching because the recruiting services weren't even alert enough to have them listed. Both were all-district on the #1 team in Texas and #2 team in the nation. Even if they hadn't gotten around to rating them yet they should have at least listed them. A lot of lesser lights had been listed and some of them even rated.

I suppose that they can make amends by doing the right thing after the fact. They may not be 3-star athletes now but they are high 2-star who I expect to develop into solid FBS players.

• Upvote 1

Could it be? A dt committed to the mean green? Welcome to the mean green family. Oh happy day.

I am back from self enforced vacation from gmg.com.

I decided I wouldn't post until I was positive again about the mean green after the basketball disappointment. A dt commit is just that...positive...especially combined with a de commit...

Seems like a soft commit. Hope not, but not returning Vito's calls is kinda worrisome.

Along way until signing day 2014. As long as the player is still being recruited by other schools it is hard to call anyone a true solid commit.

Don't forget to take into account that this is Memorial Day weekend. He hasn't been in school since he committed.