Football Season Tickets

Went up to the ticket office today, picked out my seat, and got season tickets for the first time for UNT football. The recent grad (im a 2010 grad) made it a really good deal. Im going to be in section 205. Where are others on this board sitting? Pumped for the season! Go Mean Green!

I'm in 205 as well, just above the entry portal.

• Upvote 1

that program is a heck of a deal. I tried to get them to put more focus around it and make a 10yr program. I don't think they are using that idea, but they will be putting more focus around it.

my idea: name it Mean Green GOLD(graduate sof the last decade). Yale has seen an insane amount of participation from that program they named BOLD, (bulldogs of the last decade)

a 10 year program would stop at $250 vs the current 5 year program that stops at $150.

• Upvote 1

I will say grant...in previous years, recent grads could only buy tickets in i believe 3 sections on the student side. now they are allowed access to tickets in any part of the stadium except club level.

I'm not sure how many previous years you speak of, but not sure that's true. My first season ticket year was Apogee opener and I've been in 205 since. They told me at the time that 206&207 (and maybe 105) were off limits for me but anywhere else I could have. The recent grad program is supposed to get you in at the $250 MGC level.

• Upvote 1

Went up to the ticket office today, picked out my seat, and got season tickets for the first time for UNT football. The recent grad (im a 2010 grad) made it a really good deal. Im going to be in section 205. Where are others on this board sitting? Pumped for the season! Go Mean Green!

Section 106, Row 9.
  • Upvote 1

I'm not sure how many previous years you speak of, but not sure that's true. My first season ticket year was Apogee opener and I've been in 205 since. They told me at the time that 206&207 (and maybe 105) were off limits for me but anywhere else I could have. The recent grad program is supposed to get you in at the $250 MGC level.

this is accurate. I'm also on the recent grad program since apogee opened, and have some very good seats on the alumn side.
  • Upvote 1

I know when I first purchased my season tickets I avoided the recent graduate program because the seats sucked. That was Apogee's first year. Maybe it has to do with speaking to a live representative or not? I did everything online.

• Upvote 2

I think the confusion is around the difference between the recent graduate discounted Mean Green Club membership and recent graduate discounted season tickets (which apparently have gone away). Separate from the Mean Green Club membership discount, there used to be an area in the bowl in the North East corner of the stadium that was for recent graduates at a reduced price. Now that area is just sideline reserved.

I know when I first purchased my season tickets I avoided the recent graduate program because the seats sucked. That was Apogee's first year. Maybe it has to do with speaking to a live representative or not? I did everything online.

Always talk to a live representative.