DL Xavier Washington 6-1, 238 4.85 Cedar Hill (offer)

Harry

Here's the all-district team for 7-5A.

http://texashsfootball.com/2014/01/09/2013-all-district-7-5a-team/

Xavier Washington was co-defensive MVP along with junior d-lineman and booger clone Bryce English, who should totally join the d-line commit exodus at Texas and come to UNT ;). Brandon Garner, Shaq Jackson (2nd year in a row), Chris Orr, and Nick Orr were all voted to the 1st team. Congrats to all those guys!

It's one of the deepest and most talented districts in the state, but one thing you'll probably notice is that the teams are a little out of hand. 10 linebackers on the 1st-team. 10! 4 players were 2nd-team all district qbs. Either way, don't let that take away from the season a lot of these kids had.

• Upvote 1

Contingent upon him not making a decision/commitment this weekend.

I can tell you there are a lot of people hitting up his twitter from the UH fanbase.

I will be willing to stand outside of apogee with " We want X " signs when he comes by to visit. No joke, who's with me ??

Absolutely remarkable that he never got hurt in 3 years at 5-6, 145

Just read this article on Desmon. It's a shame that he decided to decomit from us. I think he will look back in a few years and realize he made a mistake. Our coaching staff has proven they know how to utilize players' best assets to turn them into players that can compete at the professional level. I wish him the best, but can't help to think what we could have done with him.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1911311-how-56-quarterback-desmon-white-earned-a-scholarship-from-a-big-12-school?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national