Thoughts on the Abbe situation, Peters tidbit

Harry

gallery_1_2_226236.jpg

UNT defensive tackle Richard Abbe was suspended indefinitely by head coach Dan McCarney today after he was arrested for suspicion of DWI.

I did some digging, but couldn’t get the police report or much detail, not even second-hand information on what the arresting officer put in his report. Until I get more definitive information, it’s hard to say anything beyond what was on the jail report.

Abbe has gone through some “not a big enough deal to make the paper” legal issues in the past.

It’s pretty clear Abbe’s future with the program is in a bit of doubt. He wouldn’t be suspended indefinitely otherwise.

Read more: http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2013/05/thoughts-on-the-abbe-situation-peters-tidbit.html/

gallery_1_2_226236.jpg

UNT defensive tackle Richard Abbe was suspended indefinitely by head coach Dan McCarney today after he was arrested for suspicion of DWI.

I did some digging, but couldnt get the police report or much detail, not even second-hand information on what the arresting officer put in his report. Until I get more definitive information, its hard to say anything beyond what was on the jail report.

Abbe has gone through some not a big enough deal to make the paper legal issues in the past.

Its pretty clear Abbes future with the program is in a bit of doubt. He wouldnt be suspended indefinitely otherwise.

Read more: http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2013/05/thoughts-on-the-abbe-situation-peters-tidbit.html/

he should have been suspended for wearing a brown belt with black pants and shirt...yikes
  • Upvote 3

he should have been suspended for wearing a brown belt with black pants and shirt...yikes

I was not going to say anything about that fashion insult, but I'm glad you did.

I am glad we could count on you to make a bad situation even worse. Maybe one of these days you can surprise us with a positive outlook.

And, the outlook he has makes him oh so very different from many of the other posters on GMG.Com, how?

• Downvote 4

Again with the Queer Eye stuff!

I'm just fashion conscious, not gay. NOT that there is anything wrong with that.