How about this!?

Monster defensive tackle Richard Abbe turned clutch fullback!?

That was awesome to watch him work it on both sides of the ball.

I see smoothfresh in your video! Looking good in those shades! That is smoothfresh, right? :-)

Well, smoothfresh and that special someone in your life as well. She makes up for smoothfresh being in there! :-)

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1

I see smoothfresh in your video! Looking good in those shades! That is smoothfresh, right? :-)

Well, smoothfresh and that special someone in your life as well. She makes up for smoothfresh being in there! :-)

Ah, so the guy who blocked me from standing next to my wife for this is named "Smoothfresh"...

Alright...

• Upvote 1

Im surprised they dont have a pic of Abbe being pinned down for 7 secs of a live play on the DRC photo reel. Would have been proof that CUSA refs hate us. It was kind of funny though.. you could see him with his arms up like "Really?!" On the replay he was literally cranking his head to follow the ref walking around him trying to make eye contact...

• Upvote 1

Im surprised they dont have a pic of Abbe being pinned down for 7 secs of a live play on the DRC photo reel. Would have been proof that CUSA refs hate us. It was kind of funny though.. you could see him with his arms up like "Really?!" On the replay he was literally cranking his head to follow the ref walking around him trying to make eye contact...

If you watch the highlights, when they get to that play, he watches for the QB and flails his legs when he gets near to try and trip him up. Love this guy.

• Upvote 2