Go Mean Green NCAA Bracket Challange

laxtonto

How were they saying something was dislocated? There is no joint there. I couldn't find a close-up, so it's pretty safe for you to watch it. Looks painful, but not gruesome.

How were they saying something was dislocated? There is no joint there. I couldn't find a close-up, so it's pretty safe for you to watch it. Looks painful, but not gruesome.

I read his leg broke in half below the knee, somewhere around the shin, and bone was visible sticking out of the injury.

I read his leg broke in half below the knee, somewhere around the shin, and bone was visible sticking out of the injury.

You can definitely see that it broke in half, but the camera was far enough away that you can't see the bone. Then they loaded him up and avoided showing his leg.

You can definitely see that it broke in half, but the camera was far enough away that you can't see the bone. Then they loaded him up and avoided showing his leg.

The video wasn't close up but still photography....

This image will haunt your dreams.

Click at your own risk.

http://i.imgur.com/6gWpoez.jpg

Wow, you can see the marrow inside the bone and everything so yeah, that picture is much more graphic than the clips. Yes, I feel bad for the kid, but that's like this generation's Theisman (sp?) injury. Especially if they win, it'll be legendary. "The broken leg that motivated the team to win the championship." Something like that.

Wow, you can see the marrow inside the bone and everything so yeah, that picture is much more graphic than the clips.

Good God, thanks for removing any temptation for clicking on the link. You can see the MARROW?! I wanna hurl and i haven't even seen it.

If you're the photographer, do you put that one in your portfolio/website? I mean, that's a great shot of the injury.

He definitely snapped the pic at the right moment.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?! STOP LOOKING AT THIS.

I hate to break it to you, but curiosity is in our bones man. It's given us humans a leg up on all other creatures throughout time.

• Upvote 7

He definitely snapped the pic at the right moment.

I hate to break it to you, but curiosity is in our bones man. It's given us humans a leg up on all other creatures throughout time.

I'll have to come back in a week or so, but I'll get around to +1-ing you when I've the stomach to say this is top-quality joke-man-ship

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You guys are funny. I hope I never find myself in need of first aid with just you around! I mean, it's a bit cringe-worthy, but it's just a compound fracture. During some periods, basketball causes more ER visits than any other sport. Even if you don't go looking for it, you have to kind of expect things like this to pop up every now and then.