UNT Cameron Thoughts

Harry

'That was bad' is a band chant. They are usually the only ones saying it and yes it is a terrible chant.

Who gives a crap? Are there schools judging us over our chants that we should care about? The band is enthusiastic and contributes to the atmosphere if they are yelling regardless of what they are chanting. It's better than them siting there silent except for when they're playing their instruments.

• Upvote 5

Agreed... while the band chants may not be original....at least they dont sit there in silence like 90% of the fans i saw at the pit friday.

I got some Papa Johns Pizza for being on the (second) craziest row, so I guess I'm in the 10%. But this really grinds my gears, so what if someone like my wife or our friends' 3 year old daughter isn't going nuts. I was more disappointed in all of the empty seats. Creighton fans were not making noise the enitre game, but there were 16,000 of 'em.

Student section was pitiful. 3 sections should not be that hard to fill, especially if greek row would show up.

Regardless, I'm one of those who likes to go to the game and watch. Breakdown the gameplan, see what our strategy is, when Tony throws a no-look alley-oop to J-Will, I'll cheer. When CJ gets his head taken off on a dirty screen that it seemed like no one saw, I'll yell. But I do need to save my voice for my job, especially being in sales, and I did more than my share of going crazy during games as a student. As long as alumni showup, I don't care what they do. That's what really needs to improve, poor showing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1