UNT @ MUTS betting line

JesseMartin

Apparently they are a 3.5 point favorite, basically home field advantage for the most part. If that ends up being the case, I'll say 34-31 them, but I'm hoping our D comes up with some big plays like last week to give us the edge instead. Here's to hoping the ULL game was the turnaround we needed.

"Apparently they are a 3.5 point favorite, basically home field advantage for the most part."

Diddo. Odds makers are basically saying this a pick with Middle Tennessee getting the slight edge for home field advantage. We've had a week and a half to prepare. I'm hoping we put everything on the table for this one. I think our D can slow them down and their defense gives up a lot of yards (442 yds/game). It will come down to if we can execute in the read zone.

• Upvote 1

I wanna see for giggles us use the 2-QB box/wing option with DT and Delgado and/or Teegarden

I believe Coach mac said on his radio show that Teegarden was out for the year with a broken finger or something like that...OUCH!

Apparently they are a 3.5 point favorite, basically home field advantage for the most part. If that ends up being the case, I'll say 34-31 them, but I'm hoping our D comes up with some big plays like last week to give us the edge instead. Here's to hoping the ULL game was the turnaround we needed.

well what that means is that more people are betting on MUTS, not that Vegas really belives they will win... I am just starting to think whether I want to bet on this sprea... then again I will probably just take NT straight up :)