BB practice facility update?

Stan R

Spoke with RV early this week. He mentioned they were getting together this week(Wed or Thur) to finalize the demolition plans (what stays and what goes from inside the faciliy). Once that meeting was complete, they were to get started very soon. Still on track for a December completion.

Excellent, thanks for the info! Sorry, I'm plum out of +1s so I'll give you a couple of these: :thumbsu::bbq:

Because I know how long construction projects tend to be held up... I'd like to formally invite the boys to use the new court I just installed in my backyard for all their practice needs. Never let it again be said the Denia Folks don't support athletics.

photo_zpsb000dbb6.jpg

Dude. Nice foundation. This looks like, what, a $25 mil. practice facility? I'm not good at estimations.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Because I know how long construction projects tend to be held up... I'd like to formally invite the boys to use the new court I just installed in my backyard for all their practice needs. Never let it again be said the Denia Folks don't support athletics.

photo_zpsb000dbb6.jpg

Hey, we have one of those on our patio for the wee ones when they come over...or any other of the neighborhood kids who know the back gate is open....I could bring mine over...or you could bring your goal to my place and we'd have FULL COURT games! I'd love to see the battle of the "wee ones"! Yes, no dunking please and thank you...but, it is the only goal I have found where I can actually dunk! If I bring my goal to your place can we set them up in the street? Would love to hack off a few Denia folks! Just kiddin......you live anywhere near the Malone's? Great lady...Denton Youth Soccer Association owes that lady a deep and lasting helping of thanks and gratitude. Not everyone who lives in the Denia area is a "fun killer".....

Edited by KRAM1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...