Research We Can All Get Behind

I'm going to make it a personal project to go to the Middle East with a sign that says "Will DeFlower for Intellectual Power". I'll see if through the power of penetration I can single handenly save the world.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to make it a personal project to go to the Middle East with a sign that says "Will DeFlower for Intellectual Power". I'll see if through the power of penetration I can single handenly save the world.

It may help your cause a little more if you went by 'MeanSunniGreen', or 'MeanShi'iteGreen' if you were to attempt this as your current status will not be met with open arms.

Best of luck to you sir!

• Upvote 2

Nope... Sad to report that my nurse wife doesn't believe the science is sound... I blame communism

Science...sound? When did that ever have anything to do with a good..."romp in the hay"? Come On Man!!!!! I heard all nurses didn't need science to explore the benefits of sex! Don't destroy my fantasy here!

When you say 'get behind' you really mean GET BEHIND, don't ya?

Well.......????

BTW, I'm digging your sweet sweet sig line logo. I know we had problems trying to keep up with the mega programs in the past but in some areas we were right there with them. I love that logo and the block T and all of the interlocked "NT" logos too. Awesome!

Rick