Dajon Williams

Cooley

Dajon has a team mate (RB) Sanja(?) Perine who has scored 35 TD's this year and last year combined. He has also rushed for about 1800 yards this year.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Darrell-Songy-128811;_ylt=Asu6uFgmlwH2Kzs7gnfJtLhIPZB4

Listed as a LB and at Texas State commit.

Dajon has a team mate (RB) Sanja(?) Perine who has scored 35 TD's this year and last year combined. He has also rushed for about 1800 yards this year.

His name is Dae Peyton. Sanja Perine is from Hendrickson HS. Dae is a RB. He's getting offers from Baylor, TCU, and Oklahoma State. Baylor might also be recruiting Dajon Williams.

But he's not a QB!!! But rivals only show his weight at 177!!!! But he doesn't throw the ball enough!!!!! But he only has offers from us and Wyoming!!!!!

I don't think the annonymous poster stated what position Baylor might be recruiting him for...

Look, I think the kid will be a good player for us, wherever he may play.

Why are you yelling?

Edited by UNT90

His name is Dae Peyton. Sanja Perine is from Hendrickson HS. Dae is a RB. He's getting offers from Baylor, TCU, and Oklahoma State. Baylor might also be recruiting Dajon Williams.

You are correct my friend, my bad, and I think Perine is only a junior. By the way Connally had a bad night last night, losing to an undefeated Georgetown 34-0.

Edited by buff64
  • Upvote 1

You are correct my friend, my bad, and I think Perine is only a junior. By the way Connally had a bad night last night, losing to an undefeated Georgetown 34-0.

Yeah, they beat us for the district title. We couldn't get our running game going, and had several costly turnovers near the red zone. Definitely not one of Dajon's best game.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sanje was a guest of Alabama last weekend at the Auburn game.