Which Conference do you pull for more in 2012? SBC or C-USA?

Harry

This is a tough one that I started thinking about in the Pick ems contest with South Alabama and UT San Antonio playing each other. I think in the end though I wish South Alabama well, I decided to pull for the Road Runners and Coach Larry.

I want them both to do great. Elevate the 'belt on our way out, See ConfUSA in an upward swing as we come in. If they play head to head, I'm pulling for the belt because it impacts us most positively this year, and next year it won't matter what happened this year.

Being petty, I go for CUSA over the Belt; tired of reading angry Belt fans of remaining schools trash NT. Will support the Belt above other conferences than CUSA, but really although I understand the sentiments I would like for NT to really demonstrate to the rest of the Belt what a good program they are losing in NT. Losing NT is no big loss and TSSM will be a much better program are stupid statements on the surface and will still be uttered no matter how NT does this year; but it would feel great for NT to have a stellar last year.

• Upvote 2

Head to head, I pull for CUSA. Belt can suck my big. toe.

Except for the S. Alabama/UTSA game. And for that matter, every other UTSA game.

I wish them abject failure.

Thanks for a Tuesday night home game, Sun Belt. I hope we beat LaLa by 50, and the only audience for the game are hardcore UNT fans, providing ESPN and the Belt with the lowest rated college football game all year.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2