http://sports.yahoo.com/news/timeline-jerry-sandusky-sex-abuse-case-201013459--nfl.html

For those interested in the outcome.

Plus, in this time of off-season political back and forth, something on which I hope we all can agree.

Too soon to say he is guilty and that I hope he burns In hell?

Edited by UNTFan23
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://sports.yahoo....13459--nfl.html

For those interested in the outcome.

Plus, in this time of off-season political back and forth, something on which I hope we all can agree.

I don't know. Do we have all the facts? What sort of slant is the media taking? Maybe Sandusky was acting in self-defense?

I for one won't be a lamb feeding at the trough of some liberal media agenda.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I don't know. Do we have all the facts? What sort of slant is the media taking? Maybe Sandusky was acting in self-defense?

I for one won't be a lamb feeding at the trough of some liberal media agenda.

Maybe his wiener was simply standing it's ground?

Edited for repurposement into one super sweet joke. "Did you hear the Sandusky legal team is petitioning the court to have his trial moved to Florida? It seems they're now claiming his wiener was simply standing its ground in the face(or rear) of attack."

Edited by Green P1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

It's like fishing with dynamite. You guys are too easy.

I'm sure everyone understands the difference between the two cases.

Thanks fior responding exactly how I hoped you would. Good morning chuckle.

1. Troll hard

2. Say "I knew it" when people respond

3. ??????

4. Profit

Love you.

• Upvote 4

1. Troll hard

2. Say "I knew it" when people respond

3. ??????

4. Profit

Love you.

5. Realize the response your post will bring.

That said, they made me chuckle because they were witty.

Internet love returned. ;-)

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I wanna know why the jury has a lot of folks in it from the Penn State locality.

No change of venue request from either side. I would imagine the defense will talk a lot about Sandusky's coaching career and try to point out how he influenced so many players' lives. Dont be surprised to see ex players testifying in his behalf.

The prosecution has a Hella strong case, but this is the same community that demonstrated for coach JoePa and rioted when he was fired.

Not guilty is not out of the question.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

An interesting ruling, in my opinion, and one which could have an effect on the outcome of the trial is that the judge just ruled that all the "victims" must use their real names in court. This fact alone could see several of the "victims" decide not to testify. If they do, the whole world will know who they are and what they went through. Much like what rape victims are often subjected to in open court. A really tough thing to handle for most folks. I wonder how this will play out in the trial? I can only see it helping the defense, and I am now not so sure that Sandusky will be convicted of all that he may have done. While the prosecution has a pretty strong case, from all reports that is, this cannot help. I'll bet the prosecution is talking to the "victims" really seriously right now in the hopes of getting them to still come forward and testify in open court. Bears watching as to how this plays out. That "strong case" may have just weakened a good bit due to this ruling...a bad one for the victims who will be "attacked" anyway in the courtroom by the defense and to now know their real names will be used might just give a few pause to reconsider their appearance.

An interesting ruling, in my opinion, and one which could have an effect on the outcome of the trial is that the judge just ruled that all the "victims" must use their real names in court. This fact alone could see several of the "victims" decide not to testify. If they do, the whole world will know who they are and what they went through. Much like what rape victims are often subjected to in open court. A really tough thing to handle for most folks. I wonder how this will play out in the trial? I can only see it helping the defense, and I am now not so sure that Sandusky will be convicted of all that he may have done. While the prosecution has a pretty strong case, from all reports that is, this cannot help. I'll bet the prosecution is talking to the "victims" really seriously right now in the hopes of getting them to still come forward and testify in open court. Bears watching as to how this plays out. That "strong case" may have just weakened a good bit due to this ruling...a bad one for the victims who will be "attacked" anyway in the courtroom by the defense and to now know their real names will be used might just give a few pause to reconsider their appearance.

Prosecution and subsequently victims were prepared for this ruling long ago.

The press doesn't print the names of victims of these types of crimes unless the victim doesn't care. As long as the trial isn't televised, not an issue.

Pretty standard.

No change of venue request from either side. I would imagine the defense will talk a lot about Sandusky's coaching career and try to point out how he influenced so many players' lives. Dont be surprised to see ex players testifying in his behalf.

The prosecution has a Hella strong case, but this is the same community that demonstrated for coach JoePa and rioted when he was fired.

Not guilty is not out of the question.

That's the worst part of this. I would think that Sandusky's got a better chance of a favorable ruling in an area that's friendly towards him, or if not Sandusky himself, then his links to Paterno.

Heard through news reports that the prosecution is apparently in possession of a very creepy love letter hand written by Sandusky to one of the victims.

Like I said, strong case. But, in Happy Valley, does that trump being a long time football coach at beloved Penn St?

Heard through news reports that the prosecution is apparently in possession of a very creepy love letter hand written by Sandusky to one of the victims.

Like I said, strong case. But, in Happy Valley, does that trump being a long time football coach at beloved Penn St?

For their sake, I hope it does.

• Upvote 2

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/breakdown-alleged-victims-sandusky-case-071735241--spt.html

List of victims and charges related to those victims.

Gonna be tough to prove the charges stemming from what Mcquerey witnessed and what the janitor witnessed. They are probably only included so that Mcquerey can testify to show a pattern of behavior.

• Upvote 1

That was some pretty rough testimony yesterday. Even in happy valley and with a pro-Happy Valley jury it looks pretty tough for Sandusky at this point...you never know in jury trials, but man, that was some graphic and tough testimony yesterday.

That was some pretty rough testimony yesterday. Even in happy valley and with a pro-Happy Valley jury it looks pretty tough for Sandusky at this point...you never know in jury trials, but man, that was some graphic and tough testimony yesterday.

Biggest gift to the prosecution was Sandusky's attorney promising that Sandusky will testify during opening arguments. Don't know why he wouldn't wait to make that decision.

Given Sandisky's performance against Bob Costas, this is going to go terribly bad for Sandusky. If he thought Costas was tough, just wait until he gets crossed by the prosecution. It's gonna be uuuuuugggly.