Alabama State to FBS?

Doesn't the NCAA have another upcoming moratorium for schools trying for FBS status?

Wonder if HKS was their architect of choice? It really does favor Apogee.

Just read on "Wiki" that it will seat 30,000 and will cost them $50 million so.............

there will apparently have more erector set effect to their venue unseen in their video.

Located in Montgomery, Alabama....

It took the place of the older Crampton Bowl.

http://en.wikipedia....tate_University

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

the more I look at UNT's stadium, the more I like the way we did ours...

We were lucky enough to get a great price for a non erector set stadium and we were smart enough to give the press box/media outlets tons of room... which favors ESPN and other stations returning for the convenience of the setup...

I think in the next ten years, attending live sporting events is going to slowly decline, and while I know we all want to expand the stadium, building a moderate sized stadium that looks great on TV may be the smarter move nowadays... you see schools like UT and you wonder how empty their stadium looks if their program isn't consistently in the top 10...

smarter University's need to realize that stadium expansion isn't necessary, stadium improvement is...

it kinda reminds me of the original video of our proposed stadium that had the suites between two decks on the home side. In the video I thought it looked silly but it looks very good on their proposed stadium.

For $50M I'm sure it's erector set with a brick facade. I do link the darker brick color compared to our stadium. I also like the screens with the picture of their players on the front of the stadium. They can change out the screens occassionally to give the stadium a new look.