Florida International (2/9/12)

CMJ

You sir, are what we on the basketball board like to refer to as, a dreamer. Keep dreaming!

I'm hoping we don't get embarassed by at least 30 pts tonight.

Mean Green Texan most of the mean green posters have dreams so they can have dreams come true – for those paranoid pontificators like yourself – they are dreamless.

By now you are looking to eat some humble pie – I wanted to help you out so I called Hals Humble Pie Store in Krum and ordered you a number 2 on the menu – the #2 is a cow pie with the hoof print of a horse in the middle of it, its called the real thing– I also thought you might want an appetizer so I added the stuffed horse radish – its number one on the appetizer list and is called kick in the butt – so I ordered you two kicks in the butt and one real thing – your order number is UNT-68 FIU - 61

Hope your crystal ball clears up soon

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Mean Green Texan most of the mean green posters have dreams so they can have dreams come true – for those paranoid pontificators like yourself – they are dreamless.

By now you are looking to eat some humble pie – I wanted to help you out so I called Hals Humble Pie Store in Krum and ordered you a number 2 on the menu – the #2 is a cow pie with the hoof print of a horse in the middle of it, its called the real thing– I also thought you might want an appetizer so I added the stuffed horse radish – its number one on the appetizer list and is called kick in the butt – so I ordered you two kicks in the butt and one real thing – your order number is UNT-68 FIU - 61

Hope your crystal ball clears up soon

If you can't tell, we are all about reverse jinx's on the basketball board.

We're going 14-16 this season.

Good game for NT, Brandon Walton stole the show late. Can't believe those were Belt announcers especially with their constant reference to what a sloppy game. No way Mitchell was going to impress that color guy unless he was Superman.

Hope CUSA officials were not watching that game, FIU's chances would be gone with that crowd. A FIU that is playing well of late although not at home, that crowd couldn't have been 500.

• Upvote 1

Hope CUSA officials were not watching that game, FIU's chances would be gone with that crowd. A FIU that is playing well of late although not at home, that crowd couldn't have been 500.

Dude are you blind? Huge crowd for them, way more than 500. There were 798 of them in attendance, they were so loud they made it sound like 803.

Edited by Eastwood Eagle
  • Upvote 3

I also have to say Niko had a really nice game tonight.

Yes, he looked more aggressive and confident than usual, and seemed to have no qualms about attacking or defending down low when the situation presented itself. The only positive in regard to losing our two freshmen, is that our upperclassmen are getting some serious minutes. We are no longer putting a very young product out on the floor, and hopefully these guys can all come together and peak come tourney time.

• Upvote 1