scout not rated

Will Early DB

West Mesquite HS, Mesquite, TX

espn not rated, rivals not rated

Eldridge Massington WR

West Mesquite HS, Mesquite, TX

espn nr

Edited by SHOSS

I found it interesting that Mac said we were still short 12 scholarships. Just shows you how bad things were. When you are playing without a full deck it has to be tough. I count that we have 17 guys that will be Seniors and 11 or 12 that are on scholarship, probably with a few put on scholarship this year. I really think next year we can dig ourselves out of the hole we are in and that will help us build quality depth.

I found it interesting that Mac said we were still short 12 scholarships. Just shows you how bad things were. When you are playing without a full deck it has to be tough. I count that we have 17 guys that will be Seniors and 11 or 12 that are on scholarship, probably with a few put on scholarship this year. I really think next year we can dig ourselves out of the hole we are in and that will help us build quality depth.

So, what did he mean by that?

Does that mean we have 12 seniors that won't contribute much but are on scholarship? or does that mean we have 12 fewer scholarships than we should have available?

What hole are we digging ourselves out of? Non-contributors on scholly and on the roster, or is this just the apr thing still lingering?

So, what did he mean by that?

Does that mean we have 12 seniors that won't contribute much but are on scholarship? or does that mean we have 12 fewer scholarships than we should have available?

What hole are we digging ourselves out of? Non-contributors on scholly and on the roster, or is this just the apr thing still lingering?

This isn't a APR thing. I think it is a quitter thing. Didn't we have a ton of quitters with Dodge? The hole we are digging ourselves out of is not using a full complement of scholarships, thus not having the depth and competition we could and should have when Mac gets us back to 85. From what I took from it was that we have 73 players on scholarship now with the new class. We have a small senior class this next year that will be replaced by a full class of recruits and then we should be at 85 again.

Edited by glick1980