Once Again-Seal Team Six to the Rescue!

Well, it seems the US returned to Somalia with boots on the ground for the first time since 1993, and accomplished a daring rescue of an American, Jessica Buchanan and a Dane, Poul Hagen, being held since October by armed thugs. Nine of the thugs were killed with ZERO injuries to the rescue team or the hostages.

GREAT JOB...very proud to know that we have such people so very willing to risk it all to do this sort of work. It's a great day...as is every day in my opinion...to be an American. Congratulations to Seal Team Six and the rest of the team that was made up of Navy and Air Force units. I am sure we will all hear more about this daring rescue as time goes on, but for now it is enough to know that the mission was a complete success and the hostages are safe.

God Bless the men and women who make up our special ops teams...they are the BEST! I am in awe of these great Americans.

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE!

• Upvote 2

But...I thought Fox News was your Leader.

No, your brilliance has convinced me that they are evil conservativeS who lie about every single thing. Well, or at least this one specific thing.

See, we can both have it both ways.

Edited by UNT90

--Don't forget MOST people voted for him in the last election.... If he is so bad ... just how terrible was the opposition????

hahaha

The opposition was one of the worst nominees ever presented by the Republican party, so quite terrible would be the answer.

But with the economy the way it was/is, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. A lesson Pres. Obama may come to find out in 10 months.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The opposition was one of the worst nominees ever presented by the Republican party, so quite terrible would be the answer.

But with the economy the way it was/is, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. A lesson Pres. Obama may come to find out in 10 months.

--Totally agree... the economy did them in... I even like McCain but he showed terrible judgement picking Palin as a VP running mate. If that was the kind of decisions he was going to make... that would not be good.

--McCain got "cheated" in 2000 race against Bush when the future Swift Boat guys [ Bob Perry of Houston et. al. (not Governor.)] came out with an ad pointing out McCain had a black child [it never mentioned she was adopted, implied otherwise]. This was done a day or day before Super Tuesday in the South... McCain quit the following week. Perry was a grad of Baylor... so much for bearing false witness on that or the Kerry situation later...

• Upvote 2

:offtopic:

Getting a little off topic above.

Seal Team 6 - rescue, assassinate a bad guy, and assassinate Somali pirates for a rescue. That is what they do. And these are just the “stories” we hear about. I am sure there are a lot more things they do that do not make the papers.

• Upvote 1