North Texas At Alabama on ESPN3

MeanGreen61

On DISH, I've seen ads all week that the North Texas vs. Alabama game would be on Fox Sports Southwest (416)... now they are saying it's the Rangers-Mariners who will be on. There's a pay-per-view channel that says I can watch NT/Bama for $25.

I show its on channel 445 for DISH NETWORK and it doesn't say anything about it costing $25. Right now its just a blank screen that says check back to see if your favorite team is playing.

Just saw this stat & my jaw dropped:

Lance Dunbar 17 carries for 16 yards.

Ugh!

At least he ended with positive yardage. I thought he was trying to get a little too cute dancing around in the backfield. Those D-linemen and LBs at Bama don't allow you a second. Hamilton did a better job at just finding a seam and taking it.

We may have lost 41-0 but I saw some positive things in this game. This team is going to fight. We forced turnovers and had a few sacks. On offense we were able to move the ball a little. I'm not going to say we have turned the corner and are ready for Troy or a rematch with FIU, but this undersized team, with a lack of depth is improving.

I seen more heart and fight in our team this season then I did in any of the Dodge years. I'm proud of our guys. They are giving everything they have on the field.

I give us a shot at beating Indiana next Saturday. I'll give us a better chance if we can fill Apogee and make noise like we did for the Houston game.

• Upvote 2