Record set by Chancellor

NorthTexan95

Still, I always feel he can take it to the house when he gets it, even deep in the endzone, like he was on that 75 yd return.

Yes, I totally agree. He is one of those players you just get excited when he gets the ball. Reminds me of the feeling I had every time I watched the Cowboys and Deion Sanders was back there getting ready to return a punt for a TD!!! A very exciting player for sure. The other thing I like about Chancellor is the fact that he isn't a show off. He gets the job done and usually hands the ball to the ref. Classy. Like my dad used to say, "Act like you've been there before and it's nothing new for ya."

• Upvote 3

He reminds me a great deal of JaMel Branch. They are both guys that you just simply find a way to get the ball in their hands. Brelan still has some growing to do on offense. He forced a timeout right before the Power touchdown by being out of position. Thompson let him have it in no uncertain terms. He also had a couple of drops that could have gone big. He will get there though. Chico just get him the ball.

BTW: Electric is exactly the way to describe him. I made that comment to my wife on his big return in the 2nd half. I just might have used some saltier language.

Brelan is the answer to taking some heat off Lance.

I look forward to seeing how Chico uses these guys (and others) to compliment each other. They - especially Lance - need more room to run.

Also, until we get a mobile QB that can consistently run the zone read to a T, we need a deep ball threat. DT to Brelan, anyone?

Edited by greenminer