Season Tickets Have Arrived in My Mailbox

Green59

I haven't seen the tailgating instructions, but here is my plan:

1. Arrive around noon, early enough to drop off my tent, chairs, coolers, radio, etc. at the Hill.

2. Walk everything down to our spot, and have the folks in my party start set-up.

3. Walk back up to my car at the drop-off spot, and drive it to my parking spot on campus.

4. Walk back to the tailgate spot on the Hill.

5. Drink beer, listen to music, throw the football, play washers, eat some good food, and drink some more beer.

6. About 45 minutes before kick-off, I will use a chain and combination lock to connect my coolers, tent, etc. together just for security's sake since I will be leaving that stuff out there during the game (everyone in my party is attending the game). Obviously, no valuables will be left out at the tailgate site.

7. Enjoy the game.

8. Return to the tailgate spot to enjoy another hour or so of tailgating and post game discussion.

9. Leave my party to go retrieve my car from campus.

10. Park in the drop-off zone once again to load all of my belongings to head home.

Sounds like it should work. Does anyone know if there will be any kind of security monitoring the Hill during the game? I'm prepared if not, but it sure would be nice.

If this has been mentioned before, please forgive me.

I was surprised that my parking lot assignment included a specific parking space. I understood that I'd be given a lot and to find my space within that lot. A space that I can count on and nurture as it grows up is really more than I expected.

I'll be taking pictures of my space and posting them here as soon as I can. I think I'll dress it up for it's first game. I'm just so proud.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 3

got my laminated tickets, parking passes, and MEAN GREEN lanyards yesterday. theses tix are awesome. you wear them around your neck like a media pass or something. looks pretty fancy.

show off...i rip mine and get it scanned...get your monocle cleaned...and be prepared to drop me a beer!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

show off...i rip mine and get it scanned...get your monocle cleaned...and be prepared to drop me a beer!!!

lol! i thought they were all the same. You know I'll drop you a few brews. And if I get no points for my comment then I have to -1 to you. hahaha The time is near brother. Are you going to the pavilion or what?

• Upvote 1

Mine came with Victory Hall parking passes for each game. I didn't know we could park there?? Anyone else get the same thing? :blink:

yep...i got the same...along with a letter stating that my parking passes would be sent later in september....odd...

Mine came with Victory Hall parking passes for each game. I didn't know we could park there?? Anyone else get the same thing? :blink:

Got mine today too. Sec 205 Row 2. Parking is in the "Red" lot it seems from the color of the tickets... The large lots at the south/east end of the hall, should be easy to walk the TG stuff up to the hill at the east side of the hall. All assuming we get there early enough to find some space up there!!!

:rock: