Anticipation regarding the big UNT Gift Announcement

Harry

Can KRAM be counted on to post during the announcement tonight by typing on his device under the coat of his Armani Tuxedo? I'm waiting patiently!! GMG!

My understanding is that KRAM only has the know how and the proper equipment to post from either his home or his work place. Hopefully he will post from his home tonight if it is not past his bedtime. If not we might have to :ban: him.

My understanding is that KRAM only has the know how and the proper equipment to post from either his home or his work place. Hopefully he will post from his home tonight if it is not past his bedtime. If not we might have to :ban: him.

Are we saying that if Kram doesn't come through TONIGHT, the whole Mean Green Nation will have to wait for the news tomorrow?

:growl:

Are we saying that if Kram doesn't come through TONIGHT, the whole Mean Green Nation will have to wait for the news tomorrow?

:growl:

You guys are funny...no, I do not have a smartphone...those who know me, know that I have a cell phone but NEVER turn it on and Never text! Will I get home after the event and even turn on the computer at home...chances are slim...BUT, maybe, just maybe if I remember I will do that for the Mean Green faithful that post here on GMG.Com. Might even take some notes.
Edited by ValleyBoy

Channel 8 Article on the event Channel 8

Also guys.... Eric Capper just tweeted that Patrick Cobbs "Will be spending some time in city familiar to him while playing in bowl games." Ohhh man I hope the Cowboys picked him up!!

Somehow I think thats a reference to NO... NO bowl? Either way nice to see him get picked up and play again!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Apparently he liked backing up Ronnie Brown with Lex Hilliard as his backup. Its the Dolphins backfield minus Ricky Williams...

*edit* nevermind Ricky is there as well...

N.O. has Pierre Brown and drafted Mark Ingram. Looks like maybe PC can fit in as 3rd RB and special teams.

Ricky Williams signed with the Ravens & Ronnie Brown signed with Philly.

N.O. has Pierre Brown and drafted Mark Ingram. Looks like maybe PC can fit in as 3rd RB and special teams.

Ricky Williams signed with the Ravens & Ronnie Brown signed with Philly.

Keep in mind that N.O. also signed Darren Sproles as well. So, PC will definitely have to work hard to get on the field. I know he can though!