Arkansas State (2/24/11)

CMJ

I think these guys are due for a nice road win. Can't think of a better place to get it right now than at Ark. St. That being said, it will not be easy, but the Green Force will be with them. Let's hope it shines brightly tonight.

GO MEAN GREEN...the Mean Green nation is behind you!

It will be a major surprise to me if this game is even close. We can always hope, but odds are that ASU wins big. Remember Denver beat ASU by a huge amount and got beat by about 30 at Jonesboro. Add to that NT has exactly one away win in conference and that to the team who had one win until they beat NT at Denton in the last game.

The lost of Holmen apparently gives NT, five healthy players Johnson, Knox, Thompson, Odufuwa and Shorter. Two playing at less than 100% in Hogans and White plus Edwards who appears barely able to play. Add two seldom used walkons and NT is playing handicapped as bad as I can remember.

Winning this game who be a giant statement but highly doubtful.

Edited per below:

Edited by GrandGreen

It will be a major surprise to me if this game is even close. We can always hope, but odds are that ASU wins big. Remember Denver beat ASU by a huge amount and got beat by about 30 at Jonesboro. Add to that NT has exactly one away win in conference and that to the team who had one win until they beat NT at Denton in the last game.

The lost of Holmen apparently gives NT, four healthy players Johnson, Knox, Thompson and Shorter. Two playing at less than 100% in Hogans and White plus Edwards who appears barely able to play. Add two seldom used walkons and NT is playing handicapped as bad as I can remember.

Winning this game who be a giant statement but highly doubtful.

Where is Odufawa in your equation? I think he is pretty OK.

Where is Odufawa in your equation? I think he is pretty OK.

Knew I would leave someone out. Does this change the message to you? Still going to have to see a lot more from the players left to turn this around and odds are getting worse not better.

JJ always has his team playing the best this time of year, and they can still put out a good starting five; so there is hope albeit small.

Edited by GrandGreen

Shannon Shorter should get many more minutes from here on out... I think that this will be his opportunity to shine, and I think he will step up for the rest of the season (not that he hasn't played well before now)...

NT 9

ASU 2

15:39 to go

White with an early trey. Odufuwa with some sort of face injury had to go on the bench for treatment. Knox comes in and plays well. Also, Shorter playing GREAT early - 3-4 boards...took a charge.

Edited by CMJ