Football Question

Ryno10

Welcome to UNT Ryno10! Here are some links to videos of our stadium and our team last year. I am even throwing in a link to the Bama-UNT game of which you speak (yes...we did get our tails kicked). The fact of the matter is that a ton of change is going on right now and we have never had a more experienced Coaching Staff than what we have assembled for 2011. It may not be the most popular thing to do and there is no bandwagon with this school but the fans on this board and at the games are as loyal as any that you have ever encountered (see our last 5 yrs record and then question why people keep coming back).

Stadium video from Oct 2010

A Clemson fan's review of our 2010 game

Bama-UNT 2009 highlights

Kickoff Return Against K-State last yr.

and... our basketball team usually rocks the house though currently finds itself in a temporary slump

Texas Tech vs UNT

This is the first time that I have ever heard Denton called "big". Many of the students at North Texas consider it a very small town.

Its pretty big to me hah, but I did live about 15 miles south of Tuscaloosa, but I think its because everything runs together here hah. Thanks for the videos to the guy above me! I hope the Bama-UNT game goes better this year than the '09, I gota say im not sure who i'll be pulling for yet...Alabama shirt, UNT hat? Seem like a good mix?

• Upvote 1

Its pretty big to me hah, but I did live about 15 miles south of Tuscaloosa, but I think its because everything runs together here hah. Thanks for the videos to the guy above me! I hope the Bama-UNT game goes better this year than the '09, I gota say im not sure who i'll be pulling for yet...Alabama shirt, UNT hat? Seem like a good mix?

A NT hat/shirt would be better. If you insist on wearing anything "Bama" to the game, how about "Bama" underwear?

"Bama' really doesn't need you as a loyal fan.....North Texas does. :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1

Ah I guess I can take one for the new team (UNT), and just wear my national championship boxers. I really like UNT, got no problem supporting it. On a side note, people at UNT are awsome! At UA everyones all stuck up and in cliques and the only way you get a long is if you grew up there (thank God I did!)or were in a frat/sorority. But UNT isnt like that at all, I didnt expect to make a ton of friends the first week of school but I did lol.

• Upvote 3

Ah I guess I can take one for the new team (UNT), and just wear my national championship boxers. I really like UNT, got no problem supporting it. On a side note, people at UNT are awsome! At UA everyones all stuck up and in cliques and the only way you get a long is if you grew up there (thank God I did!)or were in a frat/sorority. But UNT isnt like that at all, I didnt expect to make a ton of friends the first week of school but I did lol.

+1. As a fellow UNT alum at work said once, "Denton always seemed like a friendly place".

• Upvote 1