Mean Green Blog Sunday Night Wrap-Up

Harry

At first I was thinking "maybe Jude thought he was talking to Dan McCarney the North Texas coach, not Dan(?) McCarney the San Antonio reporter", but then I found this blog entry from the 18th: Akpunku, Williams leaning toward UTSA

Said Akpunku, “I’m like 80 percent committed to UTSA. But I want to take the trip just to make sure. In my head right now, it’s UTSA. I just want to make sure I don’t have any doubts in my head.”

Having definitively crossed North Texas off his list, Akpunku took his official visit to UTSA in December. Williams was part of the mob of recruits who toured the school last weekend, and his father Travis said he left highly impressed.

He crossed North Texas off his list? Or was it the other way around?

At first I was thinking "maybe Jude thought he was talking to Dan McCarney the North Texas coach, not Dan(?) McCarney the San Antonio reporter", but then I found this blog entry from the 18th: Akpunku, Williams leaning toward UTSA

He crossed North Texas off his list? Or was it the other way around?

I'm pretty sure we said thanks but no thanks. I'd have loved for him to of been in green, but no reason for 4 DE's.