Updated Bracketology

bdan2002

Cleveland State looks about right though? The committee usually underseeds schools like that. Butler was in the top ten and a 5 seed last year. Gonzaga was given like a 7 or 8 when they were in top ten as well. Now I know the committee usually looks at tons of factors, with AP/Coaches polls one tiny sliver, but still.

Edited by CMJ

Cleveland State looks about right though? The committee usually underseeds schools like that. Butler was in the top ten and a 5 seed last year. Gonzaga was given like a 7 or 8 when they were in top ten as well. Now I know the committee usually looks at tons of factors, with AP/Coaches polls one tiny sliver, but still.

I don't see how Cleveland State should be a 7 when UCF is a 10. Swap those for sure, but Cleveland State should be around a 10/11 tops - we'll know a bit better what they're made of after their Jan 7 date with Butler.

I don't see how Cleveland State should be a 7 when UCF is a 10. Swap those for sure, but Cleveland State should be around a 10/11 tops - we'll know a bit better what they're made of after their Jan 7 date with Butler.

Let some CUSA games get in the books and we'll see where UCF finishes the year.

They're good, they're playing well, they started hot... But you can still make a strong case that there are anywhere from 2 to 4 teams that will outperform them in their own conference.

• Upvote 1

Let some CUSA games get in the books and we'll see where UCF finishes the year.

They're good, they're playing well, they started hot... But you can still make a strong case that there are anywhere from 2 to 4 teams that will outperform them in their own conference.

Agreed...but get through any non-con undefeated and you deserve some props. That said, UCF has left the state of Florida once this season...their last win, 64-59 at UMASS. Aside from the UMASS game they've played one road game (@ Stetson) and one neutral court game (vs. Miami). I too am curious what they do in C-USA...I think Memphis and UAB are certainly better...maybe put Southern Miss in that discussion as well.

How's a 13 seed in Tulsa versus Texas work out for ya? I mean it's way too early to get excited, we're 1/8th of the way thru league play.

However, that is all sorts of awesome.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/516850/01042011Bracket.html

I would be there in a heartbeat. This would be fantastic! If we can just take care of business, this would be the best scenario (aside from the ever desired 12 seed).

Well...just more evidence that Joe Lunardi is a giant douche.

For additional evidence of his douchebaggery his two previous Bracketology brackets had UALR (Dec. 14) and WKU (Nov.10).

I don't have any issue with him picking Western at the start of the season (though he could have picked last season's champ), but for UNT not to get mentioned in any of the three is just douchetastic.

For additional evidence of his douchebaggery his two previous Bracketology brackets had UALR (Dec. 14) and WKU (Nov.10).

I don't have any issue with him picking Western at the start of the season (though he could have picked last season's champ), but for UNT not to get mentioned in any of the three is just douchetastic.

I agree with the both of you!

Lunardi picks WKU a lot because he has a thing for goats...he must be switching it up a little bit now because people are figuring it out. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1