Windmills: The Final Verdict

Brett Vito

What budget pays for the windmills?

Have they had a community meeting with the Denia residents to be sure that the windmills do not effect the aesthetic value of their community?

Not sure what budget pays for the windmills.

Why do we care. Denia residents will never be happy as long as NT is open.

What budget pays for the windmills?

Have they had a community meeting with the Denia residents to be sure that the windmills do not effect the aesthetic value of their community?

According to the latest issue of the Denia Area News the neighborhood assoc. doesn't talk to UNT. Apparantly we only deal with the city. I've given up trying to make the point that if you communicate and compromise you might get somewhere other than irritated. Nobody seems to appreciate it when I point out that none of us have been in the neighborhood for 120 years either.

• Upvote 4

Alright. I'll make the new signs for Boomer as soon as I can. No more disgusting Mother Earth choking gun powder smoke and noise. We'll simply get Plumm to hold em up when we score.."BOOM" they will say. "BOOM!!!!"

Rick

How about a small flag on a stick that pops out of Boomer that reads "Boom!" LIke the cartoons do!

Alright. I'll make the new signs for Boomer as soon as I can. No more disgusting Mother Earth choking gun powder smoke and noise. We'll simply get Plumm to hold em up when we score.."BOOM" they will say. "BOOM!!!!"

Rick

Nope...too much noise pollution Rick...just can't have that.

Can they say "boom" instead??? :D