Utah Canceled A 3 Game Series With Boise State

PlummMeanGreen

Schedule who? Utah, Boise State, or TCU? Just asking.

:lol:

Of course I do need to qualify just who here, Deep, and I would say Boise State, but I suppose Utah has holes in their schedule, too? I think TCU is filled up on theirs, but if they go Big East, they will work like crazy to get some regional OOC games, right?

Oh! I forgot! Boise now has holes in their 2011, 2012 and 2013 schedule.

GMG!

What Flyer said.

Kansas State played their fifth home game in a row last night. They have 7 homes games and 5 road games. Bill Synder has come back and gotten the Wildcats back on his scheduling terms.

People criticize it, but at certain places, you have to schedule that way. Kansas State has a hard time getting home and homes from people at the FBS-level as well because they've shown they will go on the road and win (Iowa-2000, USC-2001, Cal-2003).

Slip in an FCS, and give us an extra home game. RV has done a good job with future schedules, steering us away from bodybag games so that we have a fighting chance to grow.

Now, we just needs the right coach, like a Kansas State has for their program, to take advantage of the future schedules.

• Upvote 2

no fcs teams. play a lower fbs team instead, mac.

Either FCS teams or lower FBS teams, but let's limit our exposure to top 5 teams unless they are from Texas for a while. Losing by a wide margin doesn't prove anything as everyone knows we are not at the level. I put in the exception of Texas teams as both our fans and many of our players like having a game against an in state opponent and everyone would love TCU or Texas even if it means a lose.

What Flyer said.

Kansas State played their fifth home game in a row last night. They have 7 homes games and 5 road games. Bill Synder has come back and gotten the Wildcats back on his scheduling terms.

People criticize it, but at certain places, you have to schedule that way. Kansas State has a hard time getting home and homes from people at the FBS-level as well because they've shown they will go on the road and win (Iowa-2000, USC-2001, Cal-2003).

Slip in an FCS, and give us an extra home game. RV has done a good job with future schedules, steering us away from bodybag games so that we have a fighting chance to grow.

Now, we just needs the right coach, like a Kansas State has for their program, to take advantage of the future schedules.

Some of us remember Bill Snyder when he was one of Fry's assistants at UNT. He had come from Austin Colllege as their HFC before Fry hired him. I believe I heard an ESPN commentator say he was now 71 years old.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen