Next Head Coach Poll

texas51

No thanks. I want someone that's going to stick around and really build the program, not run off at the first opportunity.

Loyalty is important. We don't need a coach that runs away when things go bad.

i have been following program since my freshman year 61', and the only 2 coaches that i can remember leaving by choice are fry and moore. all others were fired, including corkey nelson and darrell dickey. so much for loyalty.

So I'm seeing lots of different recommendations from you guys and some of these guys are not likely (ahem: Ditka?), but some are definitely attainable. I think we may be able to combine the attainable ones into one supercoach.

How 'bout this Voltron coach?

Black Lion coach: Zombie Tom Landry - This guy calls all the shots and a fedora does not go on an arm or leg, so he has to be the Black Lion sub-coach.

Blue Lion coach: Ray - Ray is a lost Blue Heeler. He digs well, so this is good.

Red Lion coach: Half cat - Half cat is real close with George Dunham, so he is a shoo-in.

Green Lion coach: A racist - now some of you may not like this sub-coach, but lets give him 4 years to get his guys in here.

Yellow Lion coach: A dark horse - Haven't you seen those Budweiser commercials where the Clydesdale kicks a field goal? We could definitely use a coach geared towards kicking, and with 4 legs, sub-coach Dark Horse would be the most qualified.

This thread:

il_430xN.24339013.jpg

• Upvote 1

Can we take racist out of the American vocabulary because a very large majority of us are not and have no history of being such. It pisses me off how so few of those who are can get such major national TV coverage and with the mainstream media fanning those flames, too, so one of them can get a Pulitzer covering the stories many times they create & persevere themselves. ;)

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Whatever. We want a coach that is hungry to sink his teeth into the meat of the issues, grow and develop this job, not some fat cat not willing to work for anything. I can't think of anyone hungrier or more eager to feed on our competition.

So... Zombie Landry it is... awesome.

I nominate Raptor Jesus. After all, he DID go extinct for our sins.

Raptor_Jesus_04.jpg

However, if Raptor Jesus is not available as an option, I will opt for Mike Leach, as he is, in comparison, the closest thing we could ever possibly get to Raptor Jesus.

Edited by JayDub
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2