Good Luck Dodge!

meangreenbob

It would be nice if we could get a punt returner to just catch the ball...The worst thing you can ever do is let the ball hit the ground. One the last punt a blocker almost muffed it, and that one rolled 30 yards...On the flip side, Atterbury is the star of this game for us so far...

Edited by glick1980

Unbelievable thread and knee jerk reaction to the start of the season. I would comment more, but I would like to continue to be able to post on here throghout the year. Granted I have only read the first page, but to title a thread "Goodbye Dodge" after one or two plays is ridiculous. Wizh Dodge could look over a few of your shoulders a comment on your every move.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unbelievable thread and knee jerk reaction to the start of the season. I would comment more, but I would like to continue to be able to post on here throghout the year. Granted I have only read the first page, but to title a thread "Goodbye Dodge" after one or two plays is ridiculous. Wizh Dodge could look over a few of your shoulders a comment on your every move.

I already said I was wrong. After 40 years of dreaming, give me a break!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2