Wind Turbines At New Stadium

cdizzle86

Time for the next college kid genius to figure a way to replace oil. You know, that old dirty, black stuff that comes out of the ground, refined to power cars. Wait, wind can power cars. Just remove the motor to make it lighter, attach a sail to the body, and bingo!

Wait. What will we use to make the plastics that go into everyday products? Like Michael Dell's PC's. Oh, that's right. They're made in China. American technology at it's best.

• Upvote 2

10/14/66

Norman State - 7 10 14 7 - 38

England Tech - 0 3 17 10- 30

Game MVP - Will Normandy

That's NOTHING. Back when Judas was an undergrad, he had an amazing (if somewhat controversial) assist. That guy was as pure a "1" as you'll ever see. Dish, dish, dish. They don't make 'em like that anymore.

That's NOTHING. Back when Judas was an undergrad, he had an amazing (if somewhat controversial) assist. That guy was as pure a "1" as you'll ever see. Dish, dish, dish. They don't make 'em like that anymore.

Well...after your own heart, I'm sure...the University of Athens once signed a tailback named Phil Dippides...guy was supposed to be the foundation for their rebuilding efforts, but the NCAA ruled him ineligible because he had been an Olympic runner.

• Upvote 1

Well...after your own heart, I'm sure...the University of Athens once signed a tailback named Phil Dippides...guy was supposed to be the foundation for their rebuilding efforts, but the NCAA ruled him ineligible because he had been an Olympic runner.

You should have seen the defense at the University of Thermopylae back in their glory years. STOUT. Made the "Steel Curtain" look like a lace doily.

But nobody these days seems to respect the history and tradition. "Leonidas? NEVER HEARD OF HIM! But Dimitrios Grapsas is the greatest tactician of ALL TIME!!!"

Have you seen the Tesla??

It's like Edison's medicine. Call it what you want, words can't explain a car for the modern day cowboy. Mama's fool got to stir it up and drive one, and all I can say is "thank you". Told little Suzi to hang tough and watch the signs whiz by. Paradise. I wanna live behind that wheel.

You should have seen the defense at the University of Thermopylae back in their glory years. STOUT. Made the "Steel Curtain" look like a lace doily.

But nobody these days seems to respect the history and tradition. "Leonidas? NEVER HEARD OF HIM! But Dimitrios Grapsas is the greatest tactician of ALL TIME!!!"

They made a movie about that team..."Rudy 3000" staring Bernie Mac as Leonidas. Good flick.

Little known fact: Jonas Salk went to college.

They made a movie about that team..."Rudy 3000" staring Bernie Mac as Leonidas. Good flick.

Little known fact: Jonas Salk went to college.

Louis Pasteur wore a longhorn logo on his lab coat even though he actually graduated from École Normale Supérieure.

He was a douche.

• Upvote 1

I'm reminded of the note that Young Martin Luther put under the dean's door at the University of Erfurt: "Redintegro perturbo".

Name rings a bell...that guy who delivered the speech at the Lincoln Memorial? He quarterbacked a spunky, yet over-matched Morehouse team up against Alabama...game caught national media attention b/c the played it on a Sunday...Morehouse lost, but their effort against a national "power" attracted future recruits.

Name rings a bell...that guy who delivered the speech at the Lincoln Memorial? He quarterbacked a spunky, yet over-matched Morehouse team up against Alabama...game caught national media attention b/c the played it on a Sunday...Morehouse lost, but their effort against a national "power" attracted future recruits.

I could easily write somewhere between 90 and 100 theses about how this guy's career parallels Steve McNair's.

I think I heard about that... Didn't they have some sort of problem with the team bus or something?

Speaking of underappreciated recruits... Even though he didn't have true D-1 size, that Toulouse-Lautrec had great handles. Very fluid. I wish we'd gone after him out of JUCO.

I think I heard about that... Didn't they have some sort of problem with the team bus or something?

Speaking of underappreciated recruits... Even though he didn't have true D-1 size, that Toulouse-Lautrec had great handles. Very fluid. I wish we'd gone after him out of JUCO.

He was a talent...and proof that people get way too caught up in measurables. I mean, take Courbet...guy was built like a brick s-house and could jump out of the gym but he never panned out as a player.

The TTG, Quoner, and CBL turn a perfectly fine thread into one long bit. You are either in or out. HI-Vs all around.

At least give the old man a decent chance to yell at the cloud before you wrap things up.

What do you mean 'Uh No'?? The creators of major companies I mentioned came up with the ideas in their dorm rooms -- Apple, MicroSoft, Facebook. Do you own an iPod or Blackberry?? You should thank Bill and Steve for laying the foundation when they were merely in their 20s.

I mean "Uh....NO" because your grasp of history is a bit distorted to say the very least. If my memory of history serves me well, I seem to recall many other great inventors that helped shape America and the world...some of which never went to any college. Again, Uh....No!

I mean "Uh....NO" because your grasp of history is a bit distorted to say the very least. If my memory of history serves me well, I seem to recall many other great inventors that helped shape America and the world...some of which never went to any college. Again, Uh....No!

Like Rufus H. Firestarter and Humphrey Wheelman.

Name some of these great inventors. I'm intrigued. I agree college is not a requirement to be a genius and probably counter intuitive to most influential minds. Just got done reading a book called Outliers that describes what you're talking about.

Jesus.

John Parsons.

Batman.

OK, the Wright Bros. have been mentioned...perhaps you have heard of:

Thomas Edison

Henry Ford

Frank Lloyd Wright

Ben Franklin

Isaac Singer

Walt Disney

Henry J. Kaiser

Ray Kroc

Milton Hershey

John D. Rovckerfeller

Andrew jackson

Abe Lincoln

Amadeo Giannini (Bank of America)

Ansel Adams

George Eastman (Kodak)

Could add lots more, but you should get the point by now....Uh....No!

OK, the Wright Bros. have been mentioned...perhaps you have heard of:

Thomas Edison

Henry Ford

Frank Lloyd Wright

Ben Franklin

Isaac Singer

Walt Disney

Henry J. Kaiser

Ray Kroc

Milton Hershey

John D. Rovckerfeller

Andrew jackson

Abe Lincoln

Amadeo Giannini (Bank of America)

Ansel Adams

George Eastman (Kodak)

Could add lots more, but you should get the point by now....Uh....No!

Didn't Ben Franklin have syphilis?

I'm not sure he's the best role model for our invention-inspired youth, sir.