Hoops Schedule

I have to say that I like that schedule. We have a few big programs, a few small programs that went to the tourney last year, and some Texas teams. I would like to see us play some tougher Texas teams, but all-in-all I like this seasons schedule!

I have to say that I like that schedule. We have a few big programs, a few small programs that went to the tourney last year, and some Texas teams. I would like to see us play some tougher Texas teams, but all-in-all I like this seasons schedule!

Agree. Love it. Not perfect, but very lovable.

Other than Kansas, LSU is the farthest OOC road trip. Every other game is within 4 or 5 hours drive from the Metroplex, and many are on weekends. Even LSU is less than 7 hours away.

Unlike last year, we get something to show up for at home in OOC. Tech, UTA, and Rice are all going to be great environments, and they all come within a two week span. Texas State at home should be fun, and though I'm not ecstatic that we gave a return trip to Southern, I'm glad that it's a road trip that also allows me to score points with the prospective in-laws on a very favorable weekend.

The only thing that worries me is that we're playing Tech right out of the gate. The lack of prep favors our chances more than theirs, given how much of our team is returning... But I do wish we had more than that one exhibition to tune up for them.

No damn noon games, no mid-week OOC day games, only one Sunday game. Two very winnable BCS opponents. Chock full of regional teams. Continuing the series with UTA.

I'm very happy today.

Edited by TheTastyGreek

Question.

How the F are we playing @ Western Kentucky again? <_< Are they ever going to have to come play us at the Pit?

That's three years in a row we have to play at WKU. F that!

Wright Waters can't even count to 1. Don't tax his brain with stratospheric numbers like 3.

• Upvote 1

Question.

How the F are we playing @ Western Kentucky again? <_< Are they ever going to have to come play us at the Pit?

That's three years in a row we have to play at WKU. F that!

i came on here to ask the same exact thing...in my first year as a student, 07, we played Western here at the pit....08 road, 09 road, 10 road....how the hell is this allowed....i want them at the PIT but this semester is my last and it looks like i wont get it :(

other then that i love this schedule and im happy the Tech, Rice, and UTA games are all before i graduate in December!!!! :)

Edited by bstnsportsfan3
  • Downvote 1

NT03 and I are swapping texts like little girls planning a slumber party.

It's sick how excited I am over a damn calendar.

I'm not going to lie , I got a Anthony Bonner after I got your 1st text !!

I just knew that the texas state game would be the same day as the fouts finale , might have to do that Southern game road trip.

The Sam Houston game is kind of scary

There must be a good reason (?), but that will be tough for DFW commuters to make tipoff.

Maybe this is the game designated for the Denton ISD kids ? I'm just guessing. I know last year it was like a noon or 2 o'clock tipoff & I didn't see another home game listed that was in the afternooon

Maybe this is the game designated for the Denton ISD kids ? I'm just guessing. I know last year it was like a noon or 2 o'clock tipoff & I didn't see another home game listed that was in the afternooon

Henderson State plays in San Antonio the next day after this exhibition game, perhaps it is early just to let them get out of town to SAT?

http://www.hsu.edu/athcontent.aspx?id=52484

Edited by NT80
  • Downvote 2

Got a home game scheduled for Jan 1st New Year's Day...Party time anyone??????? Do we wear funny hats and blow horns and whistles?????? Bloody Mary's before the game perhaps for all the New Year's eve hangovers?????

Crowd predictions for this game anyone? Let's Party!!!!!!

You just have to be excited about this schedule....20+ wins again and the NCAA's...here come the Mean Green!!!!!