Louisiana Monroe (2/27/10)

CMJ

Huge contest. Forget about the machinations for the overall 1 seed/NIT birth. This game is in our control, and should we win - we take the Division. Winning the overall regular season is always a little hard to predict because of the unbalanced schedule(the Division schedules are as well -- just not AS unbalanced). I have said many times in previous seasons, the thing we can control is the Division. Here it is for the taking.

I'm guessing this game will once again be on ESPN360. Watch for the early start time on Saturday.

• Upvote 1

Can't seem to find any viewing options. The game is not listed at ESPN360, ChannelSurfing.net, or Mean Green Premium. My hope is that ESPN360 will air this since they show all the SBC games of the week; perhaps it just hasn't been added to their channel guide yet. Please post here if you can find TV/internet viewing options. I really want to watch this one.

Yeah the picture is pretty good....

I don't like this 2 fouls already on Tarmiel!!!

Yes, we will have to win, at least in the first half, without him. This makes makes me nervous, though Spencer gives much more quality minutes, especially because he isn't as slow as mudd as in the beginning of the season... overall a rough, sloppy start for both teams.

Really need to improve that free throw % in the tournament. That will kill us.

I do not know what happended... we have been a great free throw shooting team, but toward the latter part of this season, we have dropped off.